Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
And that's MJ displaying exactly what I'm talking about. Utter stupidity and acting like a 3 year old. Seriously MJ, grow the fuck up dude.

Why? This is fun for me. Because people like you get mad for no reason. "OMG I GOT KICKED AND BANNED FROM A SERVER FOR NO REASON" hey guess what got find a different server to play on. Ave tells me all the time the only reason i am still in the clan is so that there can be at least one black guy here. You dont see me bitching and whining about it. So please keep going. It makes me laugh so hard.

So

|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
It's not that I got banned. It's the fact that I can't be in the server with the people I want to hang out with. How about go kick someone else every once in a while? There's no reason to do it to me asshole. God damn I hate your personality. What does you being in the clan because you're black have anything to do with this?
I kick Rasmus, RipxChos, LagSwitch, Ave, MrXbox and random people from rooms that i am op

therefore

also you hate my personality at least i have one and dont just sing a boy band and say butt all the time
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
Thanks for quoting that jeffry, now it's not spam

Nah. It's the most on-topic thing in this entire board.
Originally Posted by mjishere123 View Post
I kick Rasmus, RipxChos, LagSwitch, Ave, MrXbox and random people from rooms that i am op

therefore

also you hate my personality at least i have one and dont just sing a boy band and say butt all the time

Butt is my new word. That's wack man.
Last edited by Isolations; Feb 6, 2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: I cunt type.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Nah. It's the most on-topic thing in this entire board.

Holy shit, we have a topic?!?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
In my opinion you 2 are both stupid.
Both of you are going to kill eachother if you both dont be quiet.
ya
Can we just drop this topic already? It's actually really annoying and there will be no positive outcome in the end
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Omg someone called me stupid on the internet. Brb going to go to a forum and cry about life.