Toribash
a former clan member (Foxy) made me the first design when i asked for a red and black head, the eyes were added later.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Aw. Why?
I have 2 questions:
  1. Why did you re-name this thread?
  2. How many tabs do you keep open when you're on IRC?
  3. How often are you on IRC?

Tabs? Like 7 or 8 or something. I'll count next time I''m on which is most of the time but a bit less lately since I have exams in a week and I've been a bit busy in general.
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
a former clan member (Foxy) made me the first design when i asked for a red and black head, the eyes were added later.

The one who is leader of electric? That foxy?
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
If you could do anything in your life over again, what would it be and why?

I regret nothing.

Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
This is never gonna end.

Anyways, what was your previous name(if any)?

Assazin.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Lol immortal..

Okay.. This is to the people that are on the staff list... shown on: http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Not any others from the list etc. Unless you're an irc cop then why not.

Anyways, what are some good blogging ideas for the Tori Blog? I need some so I can start blogging a little more but there's nothing really to blog about for tb... Nothing excitingly new that's not already blogged about.

suo says: IRCop stands for "IRC operator", not "IRC cop", and DON'T MIX THEM UP.
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 7, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
This is never gonna end.

Anyways, what was your previous name(if any)?

Doxxy.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Lol immortal..

Okay.. This is to the people that are on the staff list... shown on: http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Not any others from the list etc. Unless you're an irc cop then why not.

Anyways, what are some good blogging ideas for the Tori Blog? I need some so I can start blogging a little more but there's nothing really to blog about for tb... Nothing excitingly new that's not already blogged about.

Ask the GM's about some of the stuff they might have planned for the future and whatnot. Maybe interview some of the more famous replay makers like largekilla and them. Hmm... There isn't much interesting happening at this very moment on toribash, so it might be best to just wait a bit for things to pick up.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post

Toribash esports