Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Chill people,chill.
Everyone makes mistakes,so there is no need for such a large text(on the thread).
Remember : The PM system allows you to send the same message to 6 persons.

We are getting unstable,let's use our common sense to stabilish this clan.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
srry guys my computer broke and now im stuck with borrowing my dads and lucky my dads getting me a new computer and i have a hole lot of stuff at school right now so please don't kick me i rely want to stay in fyre.
don't get cocky when they get close
are you
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
Chill people,chill.
Everyone makes mistakes,so there is no need for such a large text(on the thread).
Remember : The PM system allows you to send the same message to 6 persons.

We are getting unstable,let's use our common sense to stabilish this clan.

I didnt use the PM system on that post for a reason. I'm sorry to step on toes, but everyone really does need to step up and do their job. Without going out of bounds of their authority. I feel I have been managing this clan myself. I really need you guys to step up in a mature manner. Especially with what I'm having to deal with right now.

EDIT: Zeb, you won't be kicked.
I'm going to bed now. Again, very upset we were knocked out of top ten.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
I didnt use the PM system on that post for a reason

Shouldn't you PM it to the persons who really need to read it?
I'm sorry to step on toes, but everyone really does need to step up and do their job. Without going out of bounds of their authority.

Mistakes will always happen,don't matter if you want or not.I already informed the needed persons.
I feel I have been managing this clan myself. I really need you guys to step up in a mature manner. Especially with what I'm having to deal with right now.

Ulti,try to inform this to us in a better manner,not sounding like you are pissed off.

EDIT: Zeb, you won't be kicked.
I'm going to bed now. Again, very upset we were knocked out of top ten.

That happened 2 days ago,have nice dreams.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
k
Activity checks were a regular thing in our last clan, I called one that was extremely lax and tried to make sure everyone knew about it.
What are the 'bounds of my authority?'

Originally Posted by Ulti
I feel like I've been running this clan myself

Nope.
I've been talking to Febreeze a lot about tourneys and wars, as I'm pretty sure you have as well. I've been checking the application thread repeatedly. I tried to do an activity check to clean up a little. I've been constantly offering advice and trying to keep active without spam.
If I don't have the power to do an activity check, that is completely fine, but please tell me what more I can do to make you feel as if you're not running the clan on your own.
Just got in, but i still need to be tested though. anyway what did i miss? if you guys have a problem, il try to answer it, and also upset we became #11, but at least we didn't lose more than 2 standings. So...what can i help with?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Hlm, we were rank 10 on monday. And Spm, you have to ask both me and poppo before you do anything other that give someone an "x" for spamming or whatnot. And talking about wars and tournies don't really count in managing a clan. And hlm, of course I'm going to sound angry when I'm angry. Kay, I've seen you play. You don't need to be tested. But you do need to improve. Don't worry about going on right now. Just a little misunderstanding.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Ok so Im not sure about you guys but yea. I admit that even I wanted to do the check but since we have 2 leaders both must give it a go first. Also I'm holding a meeting me multi and spmSL Friday I'll let u guys know wat time later. Also tyvm for the screene hobo soz for my spelling but 1 I'm on my iPod and 2 I'm rushing this in before school
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Ulti PM tiem.

Friday sounds good man, any time between like 4:00 and 8:00 (0 GMT) is completely fine. I can't give an exact time for after that but... Most times after that :D

Gonna go ask for a clan war. Is that a'ight?
When we are online, whether in-game or on the forum, shouldn't we be on the IRC also? This way we can see who is online and if they are we can organize clan wars. This would be a lot easier than posting here, and then being told it's spam!