Toribash
Originally Posted by Saxter View Post
Hello Rvng,

My name is Saxter, my real name is michael. I am 17 years old and currently looking for a clan. I am quite mature but get quite annoyed easy. As david saw ingame earlier.

I am quite active now, because I tore my ACL during a soccer game a couple weeks ago. I now spend an average of 10-12 hours on my laptop while in a machine that bends my knee. So now activity issues there. Back in 09 I was banned on my one and only main for farming. I know it is hard to believe that I have only one alt by looking at my login history but is true. I do have a 11 year old brother who is an attention whore and likes to name steal and pretty much cause problems for the administrator.

I am only white belt right now but I am working on it. I am working towards my rank and my belt. Seing to how you guys don’t think belt means anything I am starting on my rank. For some reason no matter who I beat my rank does not go down. I have beat modern, Nos from evo and some random master belt all of which had ranks in the hundreds. I am almost always in-game whether it is just in quick aikido or just in a server.

Why Rvng? I see this clan to be very forum active and because I am a forum person that is what I am looking for. I love posting on the forums and talking with friends. I want to help out in wars when they happen and I want to grow old with this clan. I find the members here to be quite mature. I have talked to david and he told me to apply. He said he liked my attitude. I think I would be a good addition to this clan seeing to how I am active in forums and in-game. the only problem is that I am super poor and will probably look like a total noob for a while till I figure out how to make tc.

I am a decent replay maker but more skilled in MP more than sp. I have deleted my replay to freshen my mind and make fresh replays for everybody..

Decent app.
If I am allowed to say anything.
*looking at the underlined.
(of course it easier in sp since uke does nothing duh.)
Nah just pulling your leg.
Originally Posted by Travor View Post
Name:Robin
In-game name: Travor
Belt:Black
ingame activity;7
forum activity:5
speciality's:decaps and splits
favorite mod:classic judo and aikidobd
problems: i got anger problems
replays:

Freeform app = You write it like an essay, you don't have to set all the questions. Also, anger problems may be an issue.
No from me, until you write a good app.
Originally Posted by Travor View Post
Name:Robin
In-game name: Travor
Belt:Black
ingame activity;7
forum activity:5
speciality's:decaps and splits
favorite mod:classic judo and aikidobd
problems: i got anger problems
replays:

No.

Reason 1: The first post says a free form application, but you posted a formatted application.

Reason 2: Even for a formatted application, it is horrible. It lacks valuable information.

Reason 3: You attitude in-game is horrible. You can't take a loss and assume it's luck.

Which is my pet peeve.
Last edited by Saxter; Oct 26, 2011 at 08:30 PM.
Sorry, but it's one of the requirements. We're a good clan with high expectations, and we are looking for members with common sense and the ability to write a freeform app.
Originally Posted by BlueHunter View Post
Ok,My name Ingame is BlueHunter,but in real life Albert.
Im active every day in 1 week then i go to my dad I can't download toribash there.
I think this is a very nice Clan,nice members.
Im Blue Belt,but that dosen't really care for you guys right?
My Favorite mod is Aikidobigdojo.tbm,im pretty good at it.
And yeah, i really like to Bet!
Betting is almoust my favorite Thing to do.
But the moust liked thing is to just play,play and have fun
I had acount for about a year ago,it was black belt almoust 2nd dan black belt.

Thx for me!

I found it hard to read do to grammar issues.

I also think it is very short.

If you guys actually take time in your applications you guys will have a decent chance. I don't me to point my self as an example but it took me 10 mins to write mine and to tell you the truth I could add a lot more.
Ok,My name Ingame is BlueHunter,but in real life Albert.
Im active every day in 1 week then i go to my dad I can't download toribash there.
I think this is a very nice Clan,nice members.
Im Blue Belt,but that dosen't really care for you guys right?
My Favorite mod is Aikidobigdojo.tbm,im pretty good at it.
And yeah, i really like to Bet!
Betting is almoust my favorite Thing to do.
But the moust liked thing is to just play,play and have fun
I had acount for about a year ago,it was black belt almoust 2nd dan black belt.

Thx for me!
Saxter:Ok,if you think so
-----
Saxter:Lol,its thesame application! That says you didnt read it.
Last edited by BlueHunter; Oct 26, 2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump