Toribash
...Uh I have no idea, everything I have is free ;)

EDIT: http://www.daz3d.com/products/bryce/bryce-what-is-bryce yes it is very much free but the Daz 3D models cost, so you can either make your own, make do with the free ones or resort to piracy... which i in no way condone... >.> <.< >.>

It's not the best, but it gets you used to a lot of the techniques used in 3D modelling like bump mapping, and the scenes you can create give you such a sense of satisfaction, it's incredible
Last edited by PsYcHo96; Sep 1, 2012 at 02:20 AM.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Wow, thanks. If I ever get good at it will be thanks you ;).
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
One problem, just on startup, it needs my name and serial key. Where is the serial key. It is free but needing a serial key for it doesn't make it "free".
Just installing it now buddy, when its done ill post and run you through it although it definitely says Bryce 7 (Landscaping software), Daz Studio (Posing software) and Hexagon 4.5 (3D modelling software) are all free for a limited time
Last edited by PsYcHo96; Sep 1, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
Thanks, but even for a limited time you get access, here you get no access.
Inside that zip it should have a Bryce7Pro_SerialCode_README.txt file, thats your serial key
Oh, I forgot to look in the most obvious place, thank you. Also if you ever liked the thought of making techno with a pc program, try massive, the website gives you a free 30 min trial. But then if you like it, it gets down to pirating.
Yeah and dubstep. It is essentially a synth maker and it is used by Skrillex himself apperently.