Toribash
I already got to talk with someone about Link situation and basically the plan is to give a little test time to see how everything goes. Probably the best course of action.

During that time, Link needs to be showing if he actually deserves his comeback or not.
So yeah... Link, if you're still interested: the stage is all yours, buddy.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Well I was not banned 4-10 months. I just really need to be part of something easy going. I love this clan and I don't want to leave clans ever again. I want to be normal and unchanging. I'm tired of tc and all that that Co motion. I just wanted to stay apart of a really good clan that I really don't need to be crazy and 100% active all the time. That's exactly how I think of this. Honestly this is the best clan to me.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
yes i am me how can me help you
no spam this topic take it to general off topic or whatever the fuck we named it also where the fuck is my clan moderator give this me
| tom |
Well if you guys hate me that much from before it's totally acceptable. I wasn't expecting some warm welcome or whatever. I knew my chances, and well, if you guys don't want me it's ok. I am kind of sad of course, but I still think this is the best clan for me. cya and hope maybe someday we could work this out for real.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.