Toribash
Hi there guys.

Trip and I are planning on making my little org well-known, if you guys want to join or just help out, that'd be much appreiciated. o7

The org is ARA, and it's about helping improve players skills, new and old. Feel free to check out, cheers. :]
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Indeed. ARA ftw.
Also guys seems the Trip has included himself on irc and so forth.
So drop by #evo etc.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hey CoKe when are you coming ingame again? I am going through a sickly CoKe withdraw! My symptoms are as follows: Violent thrashing, loss of eye control, anal-cranium inversion, Erectile disfunction, gonocyphilaids, stuffy nose. i havent seen you in awhile. come play with me ) infact i haven't really seen any eVo around for awhile. i would love to get to know everyone and talk ingame to allyeeall.
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
Hey CoKe when are you coming ingame again? I am going through a sickly CoKe withdraw! My symptoms are as follows: Violent thrashing, loss of eye control, anal-cranium inversion, Erectile disfunction, gonocyphilaids, stuffy nose. i havent seen you in awhile. come play with me ) infact i haven't really seen any eVo around for awhile. i would love to get to know everyone and talk ingame to allyeeall.

Hahahaha busy and so forth but will be able to assist you with your withdrawal lmfao....shit dawg perfectly exaggerated hahaha but will be fully active again then we can partake in some ripping of limbs and so forth

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

this is what i want to hear! ill be smoking my gonja and playing Tbash all day. Hope to see you around
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
Blue dream or Northern Lights?
Which do you prefer as the best?

Also, what's up guys, I might start posting so I can become a ally.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Don't post here again, You are banned from our board.

Why? Because I said so, case & point.

*Feeds deak to Eddy*
Have fun with the soul raping.
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 29, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Don't post here again, You are banned from our board.

Why? Because I said so, case & point.

*Feeds deak to Eddy*
Have fun with the soul raping.

Ty, Tripstone.
I don't like invades posting in our Forums.