Toribash
80s Fitness, good song choice.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Yeah their production is top notch.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Anyone here tried LSD? My psychedelic mind-vag is gonna bleed tonight.

Shit son, that's some heavy shit. My drug goals for things I want to try next include;
Shrooms
DMT
MDMA (molly or ecstasy) [Only before a rave]

Really thinking about getting tickets to Electric Forest now; 4 days of secks

Initial line-up

>Knife Party
>Benny Benassi
>Madeon
>Grimes
>Headhunterz (so. much. hardstyle.)
>Kill the Noise
>Baauer (baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauer)
>Nosia
>RL Grime
>Just Blaze

Regardless, any and all of these sets are going to be insane
Last edited by Spartan094; Feb 6, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
oh my christ you lucky fuck

sucks being underage because all-age shows are horse shit

oh, did i show you guys my Whitest Kids U' Know t-shirt signed by trevor moore?? i have it framed
shmevin eats smegma
Yeah, the only big "rave" I've been to so far was a Steve Aoki/12th Planet gig. That was 17+, which was great. Steve might not be a great producer, but he sure knows how to fucking entertain. Music-wise I enjoyed 12th Planet's gig better. More of a dubstep/hip-hop/trap mix.
Got drunk at 3 pm that afternoon, walked around downtown Chicago, and was drunk until 3 am when I crashed. Grinded on girls so hard that my cargo shorts got stained blue from their jeans. I'm not exaggerating.

Also no, you have not. Let's see it then

prized possession

also I lost my virginity yesterday and it was the worst experience ever
her parents almost caught me rofl
Last edited by boStaff; Feb 7, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post

also I lost my virginity yesterday and it was the worst experience ever
her parents almost caught me rofl

If losing your virginity I'd the worst thing that's happened in your life you might be the luckiest man alive. That being said, explain "almost being caught" pls
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post

If losing your virginity I'd the worst thing that's happened in your life you might be the luckiest man alive. That being said, explain "almost being caught" pls

it was an exaggeration rofl

no her parents made a surprise visit and we had to make it look like we were cooking the whole time :v
shmevin eats smegma