Toribash
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'll chat to the my leaders about that (Dragon situation in the clan), and anyway, Dragon WILL pay it.
Liltay, I have a question.

Your cry when people scam you but you go and scam all kinds of people and then cry and quit when no one likes you lol why is that?
DragonTG
So far i've had few to no problems with this clan besides for the fact DragonTG wont keep his mouth shut. He continues to come into my servers or any server im in and disrespect me and my clan by saying stuff as "your a faggot" "your clan still sucks" "you can never beat me in anything" "stupid fucking american" he also curses at me in other languages some of it I knew... (bitch, cunt, idiot, etc)

Everytime i'm about to win he quits game, and everytime I lose he curses at me and leaves.

Fish made it clear to stop everything that was going on.. eVo has stopped... your members childish ways continue..

Either stop your members childish acts or I will report the clans actions towards not JUST [eVo].. but other clans as well.
First I never said those words, you're angry at me because I left your guild and I join in [one].
You always insulting me, so do not know why you insist on lying, just because you think play better than me, and you missed playing against me, you know ...don't can lie here so...Do not talk nonsense ..

DragonTG..
Di si o di no, pero nunca tal vez...
^ I don't think you were too important for eVo, DragonTG...
or else, you would not be kicked

so Tripstone, who are the others "childish"?
Or the problem is only DragonTG?
So what you just said to me 5 min ago never happened?
I don't care that you left, I don't need your childish behavior in eVo.
I care that you act childish during your matches vs eVo and me.

I do have a quick screenshot saying your wrong so you should admit your lying not me.
As for next time.. i'm gonna make sure I have more screenshots of your behavior.

I am not here to cause problems i'm just here to report you causing problems so no more will come.
That's it that's all

Hugo: So far its only been DragonTG.. the rest are fine.. no problems with them.