Ranking
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Went offensive for once

so ungraceful, you barbarian
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Here my most recently completed work CnC plz.

Well for CnC:

Decent replay, nothing spectacular but a nice lil splitcap. Only thing that was weird was the opening and the landing. They just felt a bit odd. Other than that it looked nice,
Well for CnC:

Decent replay, nothing spectacular but a nice lil splitcap. Only thing that was weird was the opening and the landing. They just felt a bit odd. Other than that it looked nice,

With my openers I try to be different. Like I play around with the movement trying to imagine as if the replay was going in a vid, so thats why it may be weird. And for the landing I had three opinions, do a full 360 spin then pose, do a mid-air spin off the grounded foot, or that. I chose that for time restraints, got lazy towards the end, thought it was solid enough. but thx for the CnC.
This deserves a title.
Let me start by saying WATCH THIS REPLAY. If you check my previous replays, they suck, flat out suck. But I somehow have gotten better, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT. I'm genuinely proud of this.

P.S I never really play sp so this made me happy and I really surprised myself. Definitely going to start making more sp replays.
Attached Files
1.rpl (256.5 KB, 8 views)
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Let me start by saying WATCH THIS REPLAY. If you check my previous replays, they suck, flat out suck. But I somehow have gotten better, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT. I'm genuinely proud of this.

P.S I never really play sp so this made me happy and I really surprised myself. Definitely going to start making more sp replays.

Satisfying rythm to the hits
Satisfying rythm to the hits

Well if you look you will see the dismemberments are symmetrical. Both legs broke with the ass cheek and both arms broke off with the boob part with it.

Also towards the end it looked a little bit weird, like before I got the stance, and that was because I was to exited and just wanted to post the replay.
-----
I edited the ending to make it slightly more fluid.
Attached Files
1.rpl (248.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by apple123; May 15, 2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Some of my stuff. It's lame as always.

Making lame replays since 09'.
Attached Files
Macho - Casket.rpl (222.0 KB, 9 views)
Macho - Soccerman.rpl (129.9 KB, 6 views)
_macho89_deathblow.rpl (217.8 KB, 5 views)
The Derp Strikes.rpl (224.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Zephh; May 19, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Soccer. inspired by largekilla. I might in the future make another one of these but with more style.
Attached Files
2.1.rpl (560.0 KB, 10 views)
Curious aren't you.