Toribash
Am I the only one who hates ALL the midget champs? They all look stupid and annoy me. In my opinion they just don't fit in the game. That's just random and isn't connected with the story.

Also I won my first ranked game. yesterday at 2 Am I was like fuck it I'm going ranked and it actually went well. Usually my teammates suck but this time 2 of them were decent and the enemy team was full of table turning champions. I ended up jungling with Hecarim and I didn't fail a single gank. 12/0/4 was the score. If anyone is on Nordic PM me so we could play together.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Am I the only one who hates ALL the midget champs? They all look stupid and annoy me. In my opinion they just don't fit in the game. That's just random and isn't connected with the story.

Yordles are actually more connected with the story than all the new bullshit 3edgy5u grimdark champions

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

have you even read the lore?....

also as stated above, they're called yordles.
I'm a fucking professional!
^

Yordles are op.

And Toon and i played Aram and a couple of Twisted together..
We got good teamwork
Mostly him. Just need a good team lol
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
^

Yordles are op.

And Toon and i played Aram and a couple of Twisted together..
We got good teamwork
Mostly him. Just need a good team lol

Poppy... I didn't even know why I bought her 2 months ago til I played her a couple of days back.

She's not too fun (actually not at all) but she does land mean hits :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Poppy... I didn't even know why I bought her 2 months ago til I played her a couple of days back.

She's not too fun (actually not at all) but she does land mean hits :P

Poppy is really strong (especially after trinity force) but she just hasn't role in 5x5 map. Too mana hungry for top, too slow for jungle. I heard Zekent got 2,4 or smth like that elo only on support poppy but he's unique with that.
I absolutely dominated an irelia top lane as akali.
lolwut

She had a skin too and seemed to know what she was doing.
Out cs'd the bitch by 80 and had 3 kills on her by the time I took the turret down.
(I had no ganks either, she had 4 rammus ganks)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I absolutely dominated an irelia top lane as akali.
lolwut

She had a skin too and seemed to know what she was doing.
Out cs'd the bitch by 80 and had 3 kills on her by the time I took the turret down.
(I had no ganks either, she had 4 rammus ganks)

so she was complete shit looool

i bet you fapped to that victory
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious