Toribash
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Got the game.

Played a few games as Ashe, decided I didn't like her. Purchased 10USD worth of RP (Not sure how much that is) and bought Ahri & Nocturne. With remaining RP I bought a 24 hour IP boost.

So far I've only played Co v AI, as Nocturne, Ashe, Vlad & Ahri. Ahri is my main, my favourite, my love, etc.
I'm going to try all champs, but I really prefer champions with ranged basic attack.

I quite liked Vlad, he was pretty good. I was too nooby to understand his abilities and builds etc, he has a lot of potential to be one of my fav champions.
Nocturne was good. Building with a lot of AD and Attack speed, I enjoyed the game I played with him.
Ashe is OP imo, her abilities are way too easy to kill champions with. Her ult combined with frost shot and volley just rapes anybody around her. I found she isn't too good with team battles though.
Ahri is my favourite. I never thought I'd like magic based champions, but Ahri is just great. I built her with insane AP, a little speed and some health. I've played around 20 games with her, I always try to solo mid. She goes really well regardless of circumstance, she escapes ganks quite easily with boots or using her ult as an escape. Almost always wins a 1v1 as you guys probably know, Charm, Fox fire, Double hit with orb then ult as they try to run, gets a kill every time, even at low levels and low AP.
I found that when soloing mid with Ahri I was always ahead of my team. Instead of being supportive and helping my team I just held my lane for a while then pushed to the inhibitor.

So yeah all you guys probably know all that, I was just giving my personal experience and stuff.

I enjoy the game a lot, probably going to play it every day. I'd easily pay for this game, but thank god it's free. Also I've got around 4k IP, who should I buy when I get the 6300? I like ranged and harassing.

Brand is super easy to play.
I R IRONMAN
Brand has a nice burst potential if
you're quick and can land his skills.
Yeah brand is pretty fun and easy.
Love his ult :P

And ranged and harassing.. Get Caitlyn
Ezreal, overall minions about 473. I feel that after 2-3 beers I am playing actually better.. game length 59 minutes.

Do you get more exp/ip from ranked or normal matches? I've only been playing AI so far .-.

EDIT: Just played.

Champion played: Ahri
Game length: 39 minutes
Game type: 5v5 co-op vs AI

I'm practicing a little with Ahri, trying to get solo kills instead of just stealing. Her ult is crazy for offense and escaping. Only problem I had a lot early game was OOM, hence the deaths (Getting ganked being OOM isn't good).
I just need to work on my last hitting and skill shots then I should be getting around 10 kills per game at least. I was proud of my first spree though :')
Would've got more kills and less deaths if I solo'd mid, but some stubborn little shit refused to help us and abused anybody who went to mid. He left the game at level 5 ¬_¬
So instead of soloing mid I teamed with a katarina at bot, we were up against miss fortune and taric.
Oh and as for the build, I got lucky wilt or w/e it's called because I was low on gold and needed any AP I could get. +The gold boost is always handy. Next item I was saving for was deathcap but we won too early.
Last edited by BladesOnToast; Nov 19, 2012 at 04:28 AM.
Shinigami Chop!
Did you guys test Nami yet? Finally, another support! In my opinion, her ult is the best looking ability in the entire game.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Do you get more exp/ip from ranked or normal matches? I've only been playing AI so far .-.

EDIT: Just played.
herpsnipderp
Champion played: Ahri
Game length: 39 minutes
Game type: 5v5 co-op vs AI

I'm practicing a little with Ahri, trying to get solo kills instead of just stealing. Her ult is crazy for offense and escaping. Only problem I had a lot early game was OOM, hence the deaths (Getting ganked being OOM isn't good).
I just need to work on my last hitting and skill shots then I should be getting around 10 kills per game at least. I was proud of my first spree though :')
Would've got more kills and less deaths if I solo'd mid, but some stubborn little shit refused to help us and abused anybody who went to mid. He left the game at level 5 ¬_¬
So instead of soloing mid I teamed with a katarina at bot, we were up against miss fortune and taric.
Oh and as for the build, I got lucky wilt or w/e it's called because I was low on gold and needed any AP I could get. +The gold boost is always handy. Next item I was saving for was deathcap but we won too early.

Yeah I think you do get more for actual games. I'd recommend playing against real people, playing against bots isn't good for learning at all. That said, that's an alright score.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Going to start playing PvP instead of AI, thanks for advice ;3

Should I pay the 1350ip for Twisted Fate? Or should I save up and get a 6300 as my first IP champ .-.
TF looks good, and I love his passive. I think I'd probably just build AD, mid laning and helping with ganks every now and then.
Shinigami Chop!