Toribash
I believe I'm a single ally, right?
Hi, guys. Just coming in to check how things are going.
From the looks of it, things are going fine without me.
That's a good sight.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
What are you talking about? For one, I fixed your quote. For 2.) You really believe them on some fake proof? for 3.) I am popular ingame and I never rage.
Anyway, since I am no longer a ally, this is my last post in here, but it won't stop me from talking to Ethr members. I had to state my last words.

I'm sorry but your not a popular person, not even close. Just cause you try and chat up every moderator you see doesn't make you popular ntm you just joined in October , nothing really wrong with that but honestly your a beginner wait at least 6 months before claiming your a popular person..

Also, your pretty immature Deak, you think way to highly of yourself and you expect to much, like for GameMaster, ask anyone who is currently a GameMaster none of them expected to be where they were, if you expect yourself to become popular, a GM, Smod, etc. you'll most likely never become it.

BTW DeakManiac if you see this please do not post a reply here and troll our dsc, send me a PM.
Last edited by ATD; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
I believe I'm a single ally, right?
Hi, guys. Just coming in to check how things are going.
From the looks of it, things are going fine without me.
That's a good sight.

Yes, You are a single ally, Added your name.

Originally Posted by ATD View Post
I'm sorry but your not a popular person, not even close. Just cause you try and chat up every moderator you see doesn't make you popular ntm you just joined in October , nothing really wrong with that but honestly your a beginner wait at least 6 months before claiming your a popular person..

Also, your pretty immature Deak, you think way to highly of yourself and you expect to much, like for GameMaster, ask anyone who is currently a GameMaster none of them expected to be where they were, if you expect yourself to become popular, a GM, Smod, etc. you'll most likely never become it.

BTW DeakManiac if you see this please do not post a reply here and troll our dsc, send me a PM.

Well said ATD. His alt Destinypower is a popular person and not in a good way. People hate Destinypower. Also Deak you said you dont rage ingame. I have screens of you raging in gmvictory which was ingame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abdy, oh well, we've all raged in-game once in our lives, whats said has been said, no need to say anything else on the matter.

Anyways i noticed you got some offers on your 512 thread lol maybe next time..
Yes weve all raged, That is true, Also those offers are horrible, They don't count. 310 and above and they will start counting.

Updated: First Page with member thread. Will add the trial rank soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it'd be nice to actually be on the members list!

lol
It took me 45min to edit the other parts xD

Adding trial members rank right now, doing it as we speak.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey ATD can you teach me how to forge flames?

also the bet server is stilll going :v am i popular?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
lol yeah i can, not tonight though let me experiment in the flame forger for a few days so i can recall everything and ill pass it on to you, be warned though it gets pretty rough because its all memorization.
thanks man ^-^

all i need now is for someone to teach me how to spar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>