Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Depends on what you're looking for. This phone has a worse camera than other flagships. Especially the selfie camera which is hidden under display. It has no dust and water resistance. That's all the negative I can say about it.

Aside from that absolute beast of a phone. 16GB RAM and 512GB storage. It has the latest snapdragon chip and the phone is confirmed to be stronger than a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. It has a fan that can spin as fast as 22000 RPM. 6500 MPh battery easily lasts you a day. The design is beautiful too. It has haptic shoulder triggers with 520 HRz frequency. Basically this is a gaming phone. You won't need something this strong for everyday use.

What are you playing that calls for a gaming focused phone?

I bought a Samsung S23+ late last year, it replaced my S9+. I held off for as long as I could.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
What are you playing that calls for a gaming focused phone?

I bought a Samsung S23+ late last year, it replaced my S9+. I held off for as long as I could.

Using it as a PC + console emulator
NO TITLE
Corey, it's been days but I still laugh about your TBN gif with the moving butt wiggle every time I think about it.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Corey, it's been days but I still laugh about your TBN gif with the moving butt wiggle every time I think about it.

It might be my greatest contribution to the Toribash community