Toribash
is there a grappling equivalent to a spar? i want to see arm bars and triangle chokes. closest i've gotten is in a game with my gf mostly because she was new also she says i have to put up the one where she beat me. keeping in mind this is at 500dm.
Attached Files
armbar.rpl (77.2 KB, 7 views)
amy win.rpl (319.4 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
well. calm down guys and noone is rude aaand xson. ur not a cool guy

(ha lol joke)

Damn this joke touched my heart lel
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
That arm bar was very cool! She owned you with that decap... xD

I played a while ago, some CnC please. I like the 2 blocks at the beginning
Attached Files
Pretty Good Spar.rpl (538.4 KB, 9 views)

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Guys I am gonna make a single banner for flip
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
@Ishi I don't know of any spar grapple mods; spar mods are generally for looking good rather than winning. But can we just discuss how FREAKING TALENTED THAT WOMAN IS. I mean c'mon.. She's better than some Black Belts I've seen. ._.

@Chiller Hey man, nice to see you over here, don't be afraid to talk to us! We don't bite; I don't have ebola, I swear.. >,> <,<

@Juan You are getting so realistic. That replay was superb. There was one point where you were in the air and you just... Didn't know what to do with your joints, and it looked like you were about to just fall onto your back. That wasn't as good, but as for the kicks and swoops, fantastic.

@Xson I would be more than happy to have a banner made - There is no guarantee that it will be used, but we would be very appreciative of that. Thank you.
Thanks and also i trade my hair for both hand trails .
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Yeah every one is good
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Originally Posted by ChillerVB View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say hi, for newer members ive been kicked from here for inactivity multiple times XD. But Apex and darker should remember me lol

oh hi chiller. nice to see u active again
also. hi everyone
just a fancy signature