Toribash
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
xson, you aren't very accustom to the clan yet so please don't force it upon Pot to tell us if he doesn't want to.

Also the spar is very twitchy on your part. You don't follow through on most of your actions :/ For example, the tiny leg twitches when you're trying to kick off, makes it look awkward.

Well I started playing spar month ago so don't think that all my moves will be perfect.I would be a pro in spar eventually and stop being rude to me.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Originally Posted by xson View Post
Well I started playing spar month ago so don't think that all my moves will be perfect.I would be a pro in spar eventually and stop being rude to me.

Dude, he's not being rude. He's just CnC'ing your spar with his honest opinions. Seriously dude, just chill.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Well I through he meant to be rude.Well everyone knows that I am a cool guy.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
OK. Time to step in. Can we not argue. Pls? Thanks. We're all cool here. The spar was great. You'll improve over time.

And for future, can we please say something good about a replay especially if we have said something bad? It just evens it out. Otherwise, just say how good it is. Saves from all this happening again. Thanks <3
monkey leave the replay analysing to me il do that if you like you know you like it when i did yours lel <3 hope you are feeling better
Just wanted to stop by and say hi, for newer members ive been kicked from here for inactivity multiple times XD. But Apex and darker should remember me lol