Toribash
Originally Posted by Thasainz View Post
Just an sketch,Cnc plos. =p

It's a bit basic. The Font doesn't really match and the background looks empty. The one you made for Pure looked much better.

@Death: I had no idea we were clan allies, I can start posting on TBMC's DSC if you'd like. Great clan name also.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Well its good you have a basic understanding of how to use gimp but one thing. Never use bumpmap tool to work with.
It ruins the effect and is a horrible way to try to make edges. It's a good start to making banners and all but overall its alright.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Inferno, Well ya. Even though we are still a little new, but reason I don't have much members is because I really want to recruit only good ones. Like real life Marines, you have to be strong before you join, we cannot accept weak people who can't do nothing to defend our country. Just like the clan, we cannot accept weak people who cannot do anything for the clan but take up room.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
That makes sense but I've recruited some low no-skill belts and watched them come to be vital clan.members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
hello everyone! how are yall doin' ? i see deakmaniac started to post here, yay.

atd, hi, im metriakon, nice to meet you, im a clan ally and i post here all the time, just so ya know.

Nyann, lost city? hmm nice! as someone else said before me, take pics!
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
That makes sense but I've recruited some low no-skill belts and watched them come to be vital clan.members.

Did you train them or no?
Personally, belt don't really matter because I may be blue but I put up a hell of a fight ingame. (even though I am a 08 player and quit for a few over the Marines)
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Did you train them or no?
Personally, belt don't really matter because I may be blue but I put up a hell of a fight ingame. (even though I am a 08 player and quit for a few over the Marines)

Yes, and No. Trained some, Others learned on their own and became great members. Some of which went on to make new clans of there own, It's great to see people grow in maturity in front of you.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Yes, and No. Trained some, Others learned on their own and became great members. Some of which went on to make new clans of there own, It's great to see people grow in maturity in front of you.

*cough* me *cough*

Running on 2 hours of sleep so as soon as I get home im taking a nap :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>