Toribash
When she comes out, I'm going to bother one of my vent buddies into playing Fizz while I support him with Nami.

Then spam chat with FISHFISHFISHFISHFISHFISHSHARKFISHFISHFISHFISHFISH
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
When she comes out, I'm going to bother one of my vent buddies into playing Fizz while I support him with Nami.

Then spam chat with FISHFISHFISHFISHFISHFISHSHARKFISHFISHFISHFISHFISH

When Hippybob showed me the sneak peak, this was the first thing I suggested to him that we should do.
I would say he feels a bit too strong early game, especially as a mid, but he's a bit average as a top lane. His cc is not completely consistent, but he definitely has a good aoe and damage presence.

He's built like most bruisers, triforce is pretty much a must on him. One more damage item, like Bloodthirster for lifesteal, or Last Whisper for better scaling damage, then situation-based tank items. He probably would do amazingly well with a Randuin's, and I found he's not half bad with a Sunfire/Atma followed by a FoN for some pretty durable tanky dps.

But I'm not particularly good with energy-based champs, cause I tend to overspend my energy, so I might not be entirely accurate with it. But he definitely plays similar to Shen, except with more damage with less tankiness.

Also, if you use his ult just right, you have temporary invulnerability when you activate it, so you can use it to avoid some sticky situations if you play it smart.

Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
I personally would build him like Talon, but instead of Mercury Treads I'd build Ionian Boots

Alright thanks.

Waiting for the nid updates :P

And, OH SHIZZZ NICE
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post

This is what I thought when I first heard her name

What ever happened to Nami being an awkward looking ginger? :< the somewhat-better old days...

Also, it's funny how effective getting wins is as a tank jungler. I don't think I've lost a game as jungle whenever I went either mumu or malph.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
What ever happened to Nami being an awkward looking ginger? :< the somewhat-better old days...

Also, it's funny how effective getting wins is as a tank jungler. I don't think I've lost a game as jungle whenever I went either mumu or malph.

Try Maokai.
His late game is amazing if you farm and gank right.
I've carried games specifically because I'm unkillable at full build no matter how fed the other team is.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks