Toribash
Yes that IS uTorrent, send the cops in!
I think I'm going to use that torrent Gram can you send me the link to the page if it ends up working properly?
Yo Monks.. due the fact that there were no wars since we started with the two teams of SQUAD, I closed the threads. Was a nice try thx pingpong for the good work.
-----
We have to get ready for the first round clan-siege. I please you all to be ingame tomorrow around 5:00 PM GMT to fight TGS. I have a concert and won't be able to be there. But I trust in you guys. ;)
Last edited by BBKing; Apr 17, 2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo dudes, what's your artistic skills like and creativity? I should be hosting a 2nd art event soon if you guys wanna join ;3 also you guy are lucky we got Tribe :[ they didn't even know they were signed up for the event -.- this will be a bitch to figure out with them.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I see that the clan is still active and healthy. Keep up the good work guys
Last edited by Loona; Apr 17, 2015 at 02:51 PM.
So, got my finger penetrated by a stapler today, the thing went through the whole way through and got bent inside the finger so the shcool nurse had to twist it around to get it in the right position to go out it. So... that hurt and i recomend you guys don't take any of this out of context.

(Yes, it was the finger i use left click with so i can't type correctly anymore, i cri.)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So, got my finger penetrated by a stapler today, the thing went through the whole way through and got bent inside the finger so the shcool nurse had to twist it around to get it in the right position to go out it. So... that hurt and i recomend you guys don't take any of this out of context.

(Yes, it was the finger i use left click with so i can't type correctly anymore, i cri.)

You can not believe how much i cringed while reading that. Holly shit Mack.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Wow..... Hope you get better! The question that rounds my head is how the stapler got in your finger. Did you staple yourself? or like you fell on it?