Toribash
This is for recruitment. If you'd like to offer advice, PM it to him. This board shouldn't be full of useless posts. This is for future applicants too.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post
This is for recruitment. If you'd like to offer advice, PM it to him. This board shouldn't be full of useless posts. This is for future applicants too.

yeah imma just go and delete all the useless ones
-----
Well, here we go again, Hello current members of Vibe and maybe those looking to join this clan

My name is PuncakesR, I was born on 9/4/2000 (For the difference between australian and american ways of saying the date thats April 9th 2000) My current belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, my qi would be around 2.5k if my guess game is on point. Some of the mods i'd say im remotely good in would be ABD and Mushu (all kinds, I think) My Previous clans have been in are Sinon, the one I felt most at home with. Vibe, I left because i'd thought that i'd never return to Toribash, and Haunted, my reason for leaving them is because our time zones were off to the point where I have never seen them online. Why this amazing clan needs me (yeah im trying a bit too hard :3) is because I'm able to do well against players better than me which is a result of my natural good luck and for some reason being good at whatever game I play (not trying to brag) I'm not ingame as much as I used to be but im on frequently enough to meet most clan requirements for in game activity. my forum activity is quite high due to my habits from Sinon, we were more forum active than in game active and im not sure if that applys here. My Personality is a bit bipolar you could say but I do not have that mental disability, one minute im that friendly guy in that chill toribash lobby next im that asswipe calling out kids for being disrespectul as im doing it myself, also while I was in Sinon you could say I was making everyone laugh (or atleast trying) either my succeed attempts worked or my horrible attempt made them laugh. My reason for joining Vibe is that 1: 2 Sinon members I was fairly good friends with are here, Pidgenere and Nerobe. I sincerely hope this app makes it in because i've been sitting here for like 20 minutes I think trying my hardest (probably my most productive piece of writing)

I wish you all a splendid day

~PuncakesR (Hopefully soon to be Sir Puncakes, I just like the sound to it. it also matches my picture :P )

-----------------------

If there is a limit to how many apps per day you can post its past 12 am here in Australia so its technically a new day :P if not I guess im having a cringe night :3

------------------------------

I put this app at the most recent because I think its a massive improvement from my old one,
Last edited by PuncakesR; Sep 24, 2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I say yes. Sense, even if he didn't follow the guidelines, it was a greatapp

Depending on what your definition of good app is, I must disagree. This app is just a lot of words, with none of the necessary content, all you are doing by giving your verdict as a yes is promoting 'write a lot and you'll get in, not that it matters what you write' which renders the initial post completely void and removes any point in actually putting up requirements.

The effort is greatly appreciated, but all it is a toribash biography of sorts, with nothing that anyone asked for, it's like going into a Geography exam and answering a question on History, it's irrelevant. It would be an excellent application if that was extra details added onto the app with the required content in, but it isn't.

And so, I am sticking to a no but would love to see you re apply Gbleek
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
My name is PuncakesR, I was born on 9/4/2000 (For the difference between australian and american ways of saying the date thats April 9th 2000) My current belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, my qi would be around 2.5k if my guess game is on point. Some of the mods i'd say im remotely good in would be ABD and Mushu (all kinds, I think) My Previous clans have been in are Sinon, the one I felt most at home with. Vibe, I left because i'd thought that i'd never return to Toribash, and Haunted, my reason for leaving them is because our time zones were off to the point where I have never seen them online. Why this amazing clan needs me (yeah im trying a bit too hard :3) is because I'm able to do well against players better than me which is a result of my natural good luck and for some reason being good at whatever game I play (not trying to brag) I'm not ingame as much as I used to be but im on frequently enough to meet most clan requirements for in game activity. my forum activity is quite high due to my habits from Sinon, we were more forum active than in game active and im not sure if that applys here. My Personality is a bit bipolar you could say but I do not have that mental disability, one minute im that friendly guy in that chill toribash lobby next im that asswipe calling out kids for being disrespectul as im doing it myself, also while I was in Sinon you could say I was making everyone laugh (or atleast trying) either my succeed attempts worked or my horrible attempt made them laugh. My reason for joining Vibe is that 1: 2 Sinon members I was fairly good friends with are here, Pidgenere and Nerobe. I sincerely hope this app makes it in because i've been sitting here for like 20 minutes I think trying my hardest (probably my most productive piece of writing)

I wish you all a splendid day

~PuncakesR (Hopefully soon to be Sir Puncakes, I just like the sound to it. it also matches my picture :P )

Honestly I get the feeling that you are just trying too hard. Had that been your first post, I'd probably say yes, but since there have been so many posts, I'll have to stay neutral. Come join our IRC and see if you can sway my opinion.
Why hello good people

I am PuncakesR, you probs already know that but who cares? My belt is 2nd Dan, you can already tell but meh. Some competetive mods im decent at are ABD, Mushu (if that is one) and Boxshu (im 99% sure that isnt one, but idk) the previous clans I have been in are as follows (jeez why am i being so serious, aint like me) Sinon (R.I.P), Vibe (yes but i was here for like 4 hours because i thought i'd be leaving TB but here I am. again.) and Haunted (they werent alive). I dont own any alts because who the fuck needs those, why you need me. well here I go because why not, You need me because im a person with a layed back attitude and doesnt give a flying fuck about doing good/bad (is that a bad thing or not? I just go with how i feel comfortable) im pretty good at this game (fun fact: i play better when im not serious/paying attention, wierd amirite?) also a funny guy as i've been told. also have a tendency to make a joke of most things, Fun Fact: I have a rare case where im able to control my dreams, apparently less than 100,000 U.S humans can do it (looks like a big number but compare it to the entire human population) I'm at the age of 15 currently. im sure this is what 80% of you are thinking www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1S9IWFrwM

I wish you all a very nice day (holy shit this isnt like me, i feel so outta character im like a whole new person)

An application that fills all boxes, very good to see,

Additional comments are as follows:

• I don't personally know my feelings on you not caring about the games you play, but that may just be my personal view on the game. I'm sure you can be laid back and still enjoy the game

• Yes, I believe what you are talking about are 'lucid' dreams a trait that I also share,

As per the app, it was of an acceptable length, some pieces i'm not sure of my views on but I suppose I'll never be completely contented, as that is just my persona

Other wise: I will have to give this app my neutral view
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Honestly I get the feeling that you are just trying too hard. Had that been your first post, I'd probably say yes, but since there have been so many posts, I'll have to stay neutral. Come join our IRC and see if you can sway my opinion.

i probably am trying too hard, i just felt like that 1st app was so bad that i had to make another one just to clear up that garbage :3 i also got rid of the useless posts.
Professional Shitposter.
i probably am trying too hard, i just felt like that 1st app was so bad that i had to make another one just to clear up that garbage :3 i also got rid of the useless posts.

I recommend you go into IRC and make your case using the channel #vibe
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
I recommend you go into IRC and make your case using the channel #vibe

lol call me an idiot but im guessing the IRC is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45731&page=228

also why #vibe
Professional Shitposter.
lol call me an idiot but im guessing the IRC is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45731&page=228

also why #vibe

I'd rather not have to call you an idiot but the IRC is the one that says IRC as displayed below, the channel name is #vibe
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
I'd rather not have to call you an idiot but the IRC is the one that says IRC as displayed below, the channel name is #vibe

i need an eye checkup jeez im blind

that place is dead as fuck
Last edited by PuncakesR; Sep 24, 2015 at 07:11 PM.
Professional Shitposter.