Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well raihan idk what to vote but if you really want to join this clan and you have many votes for yes i vote for you Yes
~TPC~
♥ Massacare3125|Jaker ♥
Yes,same with me!
Nimers Moderated Message:
I'm is a hurricane!
thanks!!
-----
i need more post .. hehehe
Last edited by Raiken; Mar 22, 2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tp klo km sdah 50 post,km msih blum jd member,km lngsng jd intern!
Nimers Moderated Message:
I'm is a hurricane!
Nimers in this clan we speak only english if you want to speak with him in other Idonesia language pm him
Last edited by moeTHEpR0; Mar 23, 2011 at 03:36 PM.
~TPC~
♥ Massacare3125|Jaker ♥
but i don't do alot of posts cos i only like to play and i go to forum if i want to buy, join clans(which i prefer this one) and im already brown belt RANK 1449!! btw, i know movie making! i just don't know how to video it from toribash but posting it To toribash i know but video toribash replays To my computer i can't, look, please accept i beat [RAM] clan and i also know raihan and his friends i beat him too! pls let me in u can thrust me! give me 7 trial weeks and if u still don't believe me tomorrow ill be making a server for you guys to test me!
-----
PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING!
Last edited by evan1998; Mar 22, 2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea, i was rank 34 once. dude, just get up your posts and get to black belt and re-apply.
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
a friend of mine, he's black belt and a good aikido fighter. he never bet me in the 6 games i played with him, but i never DQ'd him. he survived to the end of each match before losing cause of lack of points.
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!