Toribash
i'm angry now
lost all my deactivate (except pure) vs vidicelit and 20k D:
FFFFFFFFFFF
Guides and stuff
This is the super amazingly angelic mesmeric pleasant fantastic beautiful clan moderation handy convenient elegant invaluable useful practical wonderful well-formed grand handbook which is so awesomely perfect.

Moderation (every other topic is covered in the clan discussion stickies)
It is your responsibility to maintain order and keep your board tidy(don't let it turn into a second wibbles). Read these rules if you haven't already. How you do it is up to you. Helps if you're nice when you moderate.

For any unwelcome invades, give them a polite warning. If they continue, you can report them. It helps if you show us where you warned them. For example...
This guy invaded our clan here:
He was given this as a warning:
Here he has continued:

You can send that to a clan mod (see the contacts list below) or use the report button.

CONTACT LIST! :D
If you need assistance, you can talk with any clan mod or ask in the stickies in clan discussion. Alternatively you can even ask in this thread, it's hidden and I have subscribed to it just for you. You may be able to get help faster by contacting the right person, so here are your contacts.

Brey: He's Russian. Do Russian things with this guy.
Delaid: This man is beautiful. He is also responsible for all forum changes, such as setting moderators and creating boards.
Lightningkid: This is the creepy one. So keep your distance. That is all.
Gynx: He has super powers. If you need a hero, call him.
Hamr: Knows a lot about clans, used to be the head honcho
Uric: He's kinda like Alan except he has a soft side. Ask this man all your questions. Keep in mind, he usually has a face in his palm.
Fish: Everyone else is a faggot.

Have fun and enjoy your board.
Last edited by Uric; Jun 29, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
I would also like to convey my congratulations to this new official clan. Congrats, guys, you did a great job.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Grats guys. Fresh meat
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
FUCK YEAH >;O

Грац нас

Предлогаю отпраздновать месячным инактивом
ABD player.