Toribash
Well everything seems fine except the replays. Not much but since your computer got a virus I wont say anything about them. Please jo secret.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

See thats the thing....My computer got a virus and this is a school laptop so I can't download anything without the administrator password...I have to wait until my sister comes home with her laptop so I can play toribash, and that will be in about 4hours...Sorry just having a little issue here.
Well I'm afraid I cant say anything untill I (or any other clan member) tests you.
We'll just let the others state there opinions in the meen time.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

what do you mean by "pick up your attitude" wolf?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well it was like you did invite me wolfe. Because you told me how much of a great clan it was and how I should join and I MIGHT get in. It's like you encourge me to join so thats why I said you.
I've heard so many bad things about you Link8...
Also, you clapped in every single one of those replays
Also also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVSnDXSJBI
What is that? it's horrible :/ and if I remember right Wolfice asked you to take it down several times and yet it's still there.

Well theres more I'm sure but I'm too lazy to poke around fo rit.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
The people who said all that it's not true. They dislike me becn act because I can act like a child at times and because I don't act like them. >.>. Also he wolfice told me he liked it so I let it stay up there. Besides he wanted me to put it up there, we talked in IRC. Also they were old replays the only one's I could find, my computer got a virus so I can't show you any of my good replays. If you would like to test me in about 3hours I would be happy for you to.
Originally Posted by morten909 View Post
Name: morten909
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Mods:
aikido
Clan History: Venom Bot
Who recruited you: aikidoKP told me to reapply
Reason For applying: i am reapplying
Do you have skype?: yes
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) yes

Since you do have a legitimate reason for being away, I'll say yes so long as you keep up your activity; and yes, this is a test, I want to see how long it takes for you to respond to my post.

Originally Posted by link8 View Post
Name: link8

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

Mods: Aikido Aikidobigdojo Twinswords Tk Kickboxing Lenshu Ninjutsu.

Clan History: Knotz warriorsdevil KiLa empire WOA poison fearless Extreme.

Who recruited you: Well, I asked wolfice what clan should I apply for and he told me I Might get in secret, he also told me that it is a good clan so. Yea wolfice.

Reason For applying: Wolfice told me how much of a great clan it was and some of my friends are in here .

Do you have skype?: No

Other: Well Reason for leaving the clans: Knotz died. Warriorsdevil died. KiLa was to inactive, I tried to increases it's activity but it didn't work. WOA had to much spam. Poison died after mike227 got banned. Fearless died from having to many trollers and to many dislikes. Empire died. Extreme died from the hack.

2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style) Ehhh..My computer got a virus, but I will try to find some old one's....
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=267831 There.
"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": Yes (yes/no)

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": Yes (yes/no)

It seems almost every clan you've been in has died. Along with that, you've disregarded Wolf's request to take down a series of pictures that's called a video of him. Also, as said below, you've clapped far too much to be allowed into this clan.

I will suggest working on your toribash skills and possibly being more compliant with requests from the clan you wish to join.

(If somebody would like to test him in-game, post the results here)

Originally Posted by Satsu13 View Post
I've heard so many bad things about you Link8...
Also, you clapped in every single one of those replays
Also also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVSnDXSJBI
What is that? it's horrible :/ and if I remember right Wolfice asked you to take it down several times and yet it's still there.

Well theres more I'm sure but I'm too lazy to poke around fo rit.

-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Ok ok well once someone test me I will show you the extent of my skills. Also I don
't why most of them clans died they just did...