Toribash
But can you dance for us?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Application i guess
Dear,[Parrot]
This My friends is a application And i hope you accept me
i spent my time mainly in single player as i thought it would have been a good learning opportunity, when i finally transitioned into the multiplayer aspect of the game i realized i was totally outclassed by a large portion of the community.

So my Basic information is I'm 20 years old Born 1995 5th september
I found toribash back in 2011 i downloaded it and played it it was keen to give up.
until i saw the amazing things you could do for example Tricking,Impact and sparring
so i quickly went back i kept practicing online and freeplay and since then I'm here
I'm way better than before.

Why i want to join Parrot
Well parrot Is a cool clan and also i used to have a pet parrot called Neo
But he 5 months ago but from keeping em to be sad i got a dog called sparky well enough that Other reasons are Cause i know i would fit in fine with everyone And Moop :) that guy

How useful i can be
Well i can be useful at times unless I'm busy If you need help I'm the person you should call not that you shouldn't call anyone else just saying no one around just remember I'm there :) my ears are all yours

Mods that I'm good at
Well As any person would probably agree the mod you should start with is aikido, aikido Was a awesome mod i was Shockingly Amazing at it And that mod brought me to,AikidoBigDojo wich is the most used mod if anyone else agrees with me on that Anyway i had a lot of Skill in it cause it was mainly like aikido
So that helped me out a lot next up is Greykido,so les talk about greykido this mainly like aikido so as always i had skill in it and it was my first time ever using my skills to land on those pads outside the arena so then that lead me to Rb_Greykido witch again i was awesome in After a while i needed a new mod t keep me going so someone introduce me to tricking/sparring he said that it was about real life tricks and i did gymnastics for 3-8 years i could do A cork A backflip A twist So that helped me then parkour came my Jaw Dropped to the ground of how hard they were but practice kind of makes perfect cause no one can be perfect This is the last mod
Striking. this mod was hard but i was good hard to gain points, i suggest skilled people to do striking mods not people who don't understand how to pinpoint
where you get the most points they would just mess around

Other Games i enjoy!
Well if you didn't know The Best Fps game in the world is CSGO(Counter Strike : Global Offensive
If you start a debate with me i will destroy you completely so no competition there
I also play terraria,black ops 3, black ops 2 ,Team fortress 2, Fallout 4,Rocket League,Garry's mod And finally Grand theft auto 5 my steam name is Mastabaka3
So go add me now

Yours,Skyfawk
Last edited by SkyFawk; Jan 15, 2016 at 02:56 PM.
cs:s is way better fuck you
your replays are thrash and you used instagib mods

why the fuck did you double post your app

also since we are almost full we're not going to accept you unless you really stand out from others and make us want you
8===D
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
who's Fallu
and you talked about debating in your app
saying fuck you fite me isnt debating

Ay CSGO is better then cs:s by far gamplay wise and weapons wise and stuff plus competitive and ranks
BUT CAN HE DANCE!??!?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by SkyFawk View Post
Dear,[Parrot]
This My friends is a application And i hope you accept me
i spent my time mainly in single player as i thought it would have been a good learning opportunity, when i finally transitioned into the multiplayer aspect of the game i realized i was totally outclassed by a large portion of the community.

So my Basic information is I'm 20 years old Born 1995 5th september
I found toribash back in 2011 i downloaded it and played it it was keen to give up.
until i saw the amazing things you could do for example Tricking,Impact and sparring
so i quickly went back i kept practicing online and freeplay and since then I'm here
I'm way better than before.

Why i want to join Parrot
Well parrot Is a cool clan and also i used to have a pet parrot called Neo
But he 5 months ago but from keeping em to be sad i got a dog called sparky well enough that Other reasons are Cause i know i would fit in fine with everyone And Moop that guy

How useful i can be
Well i can be useful at times unless I'm busy If you need help I'm the person you should call not that you shouldn't call anyone else just saying no one around just remember I'm there my ears are all yours

Mods that I'm good at
Well As any person would probably agree the mod you should start with is aikido, aikido Was a awesome mod i was Shockingly Amazing at it And that mod brought me to,AikidoBigDojo wich is the most used mod if anyone else agrees with me on that Anyway i had a lot of Skill in it cause it was mainly like aikido
So that helped me out a lot next up is Greykido,so les talk about greykido this mainly like aikido so as always i had skill in it and it was my first time ever using my skills to land on those pads outside the arena so then that lead me to Rb_Greykido witch again i was awesome in After a while i needed a new mod t keep me going so someone introduce me to tricking/sparring he said that it was about real life tricks and i did gymnastics for 3-8 years i could do A cork A backflip A twist So that helped me then parkour came my Jaw Dropped to the ground of how hard they were but practice kind of makes perfect cause no one can be perfect This is the last mod
Striking. this mod was hard but i was good hard to gain points, i suggest skilled people to do striking mods not people who don't understand how to pinpoint
where you get the most points they would just mess around

Other Games i enjoy!
Well if you didn't know The Best Fps game in the world is CSGO(Counter Strike : Global Offensive
If you start a debate with me i will destroy you completely so no competition there
I also play terraria,black ops 3, black ops 2 ,Team fortress 2, Fallout 4,Rocket League,Garry's mod And finally Grand theft auto 5 my steam name is Mastabaka3
So go add me now

Yours,Skyfawk

Lacks dots (. - these)
Formatting was there but it wasn't enough.
I had to read some parts over a few times to understand. Randomly placed uppercase letters didn't help :s

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
BUT CAN HE DANCE!??!?!

I have information that it's she actually
Not sure

And really, you could just submit a video of you dancing, those have way higher chance of being accepted.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 16, 2016 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Why is it saying that I edited it? I didn't edit it.
golf