Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes, it only really becomes dense when in contact with another dense object, ie, another saber.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
A tonfa-styled lightsaber would be very interesting, although I'd imagine that to use it would require a great degree of Force-sensitivity. Personally, I would make good use of the Lightfoil design, and in terms of unconventional weaponry, perhaps a hybrid saber/blaster in the same style as a pistol sword, although a more functional design would be implemented.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
I enjoy being in a call with unlimita and Mpk XD
Last edited by RipXmazeX; Apr 20, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
Toribash's unholy angel
Those who use tonfas generally use the Niman style, which involves a lot of force using.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The super power I'd pick is the ability to instantaneously create whatever I'd like to function exactly as I'd like it to.
The first thing I'd do with it is add small things to my brain, whether it be extra neurons or rather well placed electrons to give me the wisdom and willpower to use the superpower without hedonistic intent.
Sup bros. I'll make this "relatively" short because I'm going to church in a while.

Lightsaber:
I still personally prefer Soresu for general combat, be it against another lightsaber duellist or batallions of blaster-wielders. However, for specialized one-on-ones against a deadly enemy, Makashi is the way for me. Vaapad is a bit bordering on the dark side, so I won't go there.

I'm going now. I'll be back later bros. Bye.

Also, thanks for welcoming me Flex. I understand the way lack of food makes a person go a little apeshit.
fl0w
I would consider myself Sith anyway, or at least a Dark Jedi, as the Sith doctrine makes more sense to me

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken

as opposed to:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
(There is no chaos, there is harmony.)
There is no death, there is the Force.

So Vaapad or Djem So wouldn't be a problem for me to implement.
Neither Sith nor Jedi doctrine fits my beliefs. I would be on my own, not quite Sith, not quite Jedi.

There is passion, through which there is strength.
There is emotion, there is no peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is chaos, but there is also harmony.
There is death, which I can avoid through the force.

Or something like that.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
That last line coincides with the belief of Plagueis the Wise. Who was, incidentally, Palpatine's master.
The belief was embedded in Palpatine, who I think returned from the grave in the form of a clone of some sorts.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62