Toribash
Well thank you for at least reading it.
-----
I'd like to see if anyone else had anything to say though.
Last edited by natmex5678; Oct 8, 2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Natmex5678
Originally Posted by natmex5678 View Post
Well thank you for at least reading it.
-----
I'd like to see if anyone else had anything to say though.

I agree with PimpKilla

Reference

Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OVER DRAMATIC TITLE THING

Well, for starters my name is shadow554 (gonna get it changed as quick as possible :/) as you can see, and I'm applying for WAPOW.... Yeah... My favorite mod is a tie between ABD and xspar,

I am USUALLY on pretty much everyday, lately I've had family stuff so not much right now ;-; but I still at the very least visit the forums once a day, I may not post though.

I feel like I have a lot to offer to WAPOW, as I led (Core) at WAPOW's humble beginnings... It died... More recently I led NanoClan (Na) and the only active members besides me BOTH got banned.... So (Na) also died... Needless to say I'm taking a break from leading inactive clans >_<

Do I check and respond my PM's? That's literally the whole reason I started on the forums!

My toribash experience was relatively decent, as I won my first/ only GMtourney at green belt out of sheer luck and I've kinda prospered from there on.

IRL my name is Braeden, I live in Kansas and I am a proud (American) Football player. The season just started so my Ingame time may decrease but I will still be on as much as possible, my hobbies are toribash.... And football... Yay!

My skype name is shadowguy554 although I can't use it very much. Doesn't mean I can't!
I think that's it! I hope you'll consider letting me join
WAPOW!!!
See what I did there? CRAP now it's not last line!
WAPOW!!!!
Attached Files
#iShad- Beautful Decap.rpl (144.9 KB, 2 views)
Abd Split.rpl (46.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Legacy; Oct 11, 2015 at 08:21 PM.
when the