Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

to join core I want you to be active and have a good personality.

and captainlol... at this point michstaa has a way bigger shot to get in than you do...im not saying that you have said that you want to join... but if you would want to.... no1 likes a squealer....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje
... at this point michstaa has a way bigger shot to get in than you do...

True...true...
Proud member of [Pandora]
Captainlol sure seems to be thinking alot of himself... When I see him ingame I'll be sure to teach him a thing or two.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Nice vladvlad :>

I am very eager to pound him
I has mad finger skills!
People! PEOPLE! Captainlol isn't that arrogant. If anyone here that has a huge ego it's me :O (and you people :O)

Yes, he doesn't sound elequent, he does go arround throwing uncouth insults, but they're mostly for just reasons. It's no reason to put on your all high and mighty writing style and talk to capatainlol as if he weren't there. He doesn't deserve it - he wanted to inform us of his opinion on Michstaa's skill, is it that bad?!

You can readily see that most of his posts are freaking ironic/sarcastic. Sure he insulted Michstaa - but I really doubt that Michstaa took it personally - and as long as that happens there's no reason to go on him with all of these... smug... measures.

He isn't a neo-nazi for gods sake...
Wow. Everyboody hates me here. LOL. I've got such a bad rep here. And i don't want to join this clan anyway. I'm already in DIAF. I hope DIAF and Core arnt allies otherwise id be screwed. Anyway, Like i said. I was just kidding about michstaa. He isnt that bad. It's just its funny seeing him compared to me. Peace(I hope).
BTW: Thanx deprived. LOL. Your really know how to make a point. Also i am michstaa brother like i said earlier.Younger brother to be precise. And he has already beaten me up for it XD. But just saying because toribash is the only thing he cant beat me up in.XD
Last edited by CaptainLOL; May 14, 2009 at 04:57 AM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
i feel so special lol BTW i do have gud personality i rly dont abuse members of this clan or any other clan or people with out a clan if any1 loses i say gg if any1 wins against me i say gg u fought well (sometimes i just say gg) yea sure i aint THAT pro at toribash i mean i aint obsesed with it i also like counter-strike;sorce (that i play) and other games but i still like this game

EDIT: i am also active i mean i visit this page everyday and all those other forums
Last edited by Michstaa; May 14, 2009 at 09:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
People! PEOPLE! Captainlol isn't that arrogant. If anyone here that has a huge ego it's me :O (and you people :O)

Yes, he doesn't sound elequent, he does go arround throwing uncouth insults, but they're mostly for just reasons. It's no reason to put on your all high and mighty writing style and talk to capatainlol as if he weren't there. He doesn't deserve it - he wanted to inform us of his opinion on Michstaa's skill, is it that bad?!

You can readily see that most of his posts are freaking ironic/sarcastic. Sure he insulted Michstaa - but I really doubt that Michstaa took it personally - and as long as that happens there's no reason to go on him with all of these... smug... measures.

He isn't a neo-nazi for gods sake...

Yes it is bad.

And saying "ROFLMAO! You suck but you're propably good enough to get in core" is a direct insult to the clan, not Michstaa.

Well, Michstaa too.. But, you know
Last edited by OldJoe; May 14, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
I has mad finger skills!