Toribash
For that, no.
-----
Originally Posted by Mohit View Post
Application form:
Name: Mohit
Playercard:
Why I want to join: well, quite recently my clan has fallen apart. I'm looking for a new clan and C3 has always been on my eye as i was in C3 a long time ago. I know alot of the members in C3. I wanted to choose an active clan, and C3 is veery active.
Why I think you will accept me: I can make friends quickly. I like to buy art from the forums such as sets and other cool art I'm very smart and can help with clan situations. I'm active on the forum all the time, aswell as ingame. I'm very skilled at toribas. I'm very loyal and would be in this clan for a long time.

Originally Posted by kingsta2112 View Post
Application form:
Name: Kingsta2112 (call me King/Connor)
Playercard: Ill post myne once I get on my pc
Why I want to join: well, quite recently my clan has fallen apart. I'm looking for a new clan and C3 has always been on my eye. I know alot of the members in C3. I've got to know them whilst i've been disciding to join. I'm not joining because you have just become offical. I've kept my eye on C3 for a while now. I wanted to choose an active clan, and C3 is veery active.
Why I think you will accept me: well, why wouldn't you choose me. I'm a very socail person, I can make friends quickly. I like to buy art from the forums such as clan pictures and alsorts. I make some of my own art at times aswell. I'm a very technical person, I'm very smart and can help with clan situations. I buy tc alot, I also donate alot. I'm active on the forum all the time, aswell as ingame. I'm very skilled at toribash, and am able to teach others my skills. I'm very loyal and would be in this clan for a long time.

Thanks for Reading,
Kingsta

Is it me or does this app look alot like mine :l ..
Last edited by Kingsta; Feb 27, 2011 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
gogo i am waiting for more yes

Okay, no.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
For that, no.

Is it me or does this app look alot like mine :l ..

oh shit it does.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
actually i used his app cuz i was feeling kinda lazy to design one

Yeah, definitely no.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
If three people vote yes (excluding Dime77), I'll change my vote to a neutral so it won't count against you.

It's up to my clanmates to change my vote now. :P

I am nullifying this statement. Refer to my original response for the vote & reason for decision.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Um.. Who are you..?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.