Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I seriously think that the Mayans are actually lunatics or they are trying to make us kill ourselves during the so-called Doomsday so we wouldn't experience it. I read it up somewhere.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Or they got bored of making a calender, ffs.
Anyways it doesn't matter that it's the 22nd in some parts of the world, the world was supposed to end 12 hours ago.
It didn't case closed, thank god some retards offed themselves, making the world a better place by getting rid of their stupidity.
ALSO, welcome to the new age.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
How do we know the world didn't already end and something transported us to a different dimension that is exactly like our previous one?
BULLSHIT. If that would have happened SOMETHING would have to be different, like our height, eye color, hand size? But anyways, the mayans are just a bunch of trolls. The world is only like, what, 3 billion years old? And every other planet is almost 5 billion, why would ours end first?
I'm guessing you either googled that or you are into Science. Oh, my dad actually made a rule in our household that we must give each one in our family a gift that is 200 pesos at least (around 5 dollars).
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
so I'm guessing that is the most logical theory. Now, just a random question, Do you guys like to give gifts? It is a total waste of money, but seeing their reaction, good or bad, is pretty refreshing. Your opinions, please.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
The 21st is the end of a Mayan month, and they carved them out of stone Brody.

And I once gave a sandwich from subway to a hobo
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak