Toribash
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Shitty

Nerd
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
ive almost been here for a year now

easter egg question when reading my post, anyone watch Dexter? I might be 10 years late but it's my favorite show

Haven't played a game in (it feels like) months... thinking of playing smite
I dont know if invading is allowed so tell me if its not.
Cool Zwouter. Havent seen you ingame for a while. Used to play alot with you.
Also i need to start my stage two in my driving license. Finland sucks on that since its such a robbery here. 3 stages of stuff what costs alot.
Basicly you can drive 2years when you passed the 1st stage. after that the card expires unless you have passed the other two.

-Idle
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Hi, I just got my driving license, pretty cool.

That's cool! Although I'd recommend you do an advanced driving course, I don't know about the US, but in the UK insurance is really expensive if you're under 25, and an advanced certificate cuts it down a whole load.
Originally Posted by Sexy View Post
I dont know if invading is allowed so tell me if its not.
Cool Zwouter. Havent seen you ingame for a while. Used to play alot with you.
Also i need to start my stage two in my driving license. Finland sucks on that since its such a robbery here. 3 stages of stuff what costs alot.
Basicly you can drive 2years when you passed the 1st stage. after that the card expires unless you have passed the other two.

-Idle

Invades are welcome read the rules though.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
That's cool! Although I'd recommend you do an advanced driving course, I don't know about the US, but in the UK insurance is really expensive if you're under 25, and an advanced certificate cuts it down a whole load.

Invades are welcome read the rules though.

I'm not allowed to drive on my own untill I'm 18 (believe that's the same in the UK right?) so I 'm not really planning to buy a car yet and stuff, so untill that time I don't really have to worry about insurance.
Also, I'm dutch, so uh, I also don't know about US.

Also Sexy, did you have a namechange or something, because I don't recognize your name at all. And yeah, I don't play the game anymore.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Also Sexy, did you have a namechange or something, because I don't recognize your name at all. And yeah, I don't play the game anymore.

He's the Sexy cunt Holo.
The annoying shit Magic.
The dumb banned kid Idle.
And most of all, my friend.Sadly
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •