Toribash
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Sorry for inactivity I went for a swim it was nice

its fine. Its ok we know you have a life xxd.

Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Dude, that's ok. It's called having a life, and we encourage that along with forum activity.

this much is very true.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Check out the clan war thread I made drak, tell me anything I need to add or change, and If you want me to add you to the clan war fighters list PM me or post on the clan wars thread.
And also I like how this clan is so active soon my mom will scold me for being addicted well who cares I will play under my bed I use my phone for posting and I will be in active for few hour every day cuz of school I know u guys will say ik u have a life but just for ur info xD
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Check out the clan war thread I made drak, tell me anything I need to add or change, and If you want me to add you to the clan war fighters list PM me or post on the clan wars thread.

yeah I saw it. Its a nice thread I love it.

Originally Posted by pranit View Post
And also I like how this clan is so active soon my mom will scold me for being addicted well who cares I will play under my bed I use my phone for posting and I will be in active for few hour every day cuz of school I know u guys will say ik u have a life but just for ur info xD

lol im the sameway, I.use my phone for posting.all tje.time.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!