Toribash
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
I was thinking about saving up for him.
Is he worth 6300 ip?

How is he built?

I would say he feels a bit too strong early game, especially as a mid, but he's a bit average as a top lane. His cc is not completely consistent, but he definitely has a good aoe and damage presence.

He's built like most bruisers, triforce is pretty much a must on him. One more damage item, like Bloodthirster for lifesteal, or Last Whisper for better scaling damage, then situation-based tank items. He probably would do amazingly well with a Randuin's, and I found he's not half bad with a Sunfire/Atma followed by a FoN for some pretty durable tanky dps.

But I'm not particularly good with energy-based champs, cause I tend to overspend my energy, so I might not be entirely accurate with it. But he definitely plays similar to Shen, except with more damage with less tankiness.

Also, if you use his ult just right, you have temporary invulnerability when you activate it, so you can use it to avoid some sticky situations if you play it smart.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Elisa on mid is pretty cool.

boots 3 hp -> doran ring -> giants belt (after I've read your posts, guys) -> rabadon (yes, it's quite nice to see that my spider explodes and their hp goes half bar down) and then we practically won. our rengar had quite fuck'd up jungle because of shaco and our bad protection at start, but we managed to shut his double buff down.
Is he worth 6300 ip?

How is he built?

I personally would build him like Talon, but instead of Mercury Treads I'd build Ionian Boots
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I've watched tonnes of gameplay on youtube and a few friends recommended it. Problem is, I have a macbook pro, so it can't really run it. Do you guys think it's worth buying a windows desktop and getting a desk setup, speakers, dual screen etc?
Not 100% just for this game, but for games in general.
Either way, LoL sounds and looks awesome.
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So I played a bit of AP Elise, cause I'm somewhat bored with my current choices and Zed is like every other energy based champ for me, a load of trouble getting used to.

Holy fuck she seems actually viable now. I don't know why, but those slight buffs have made her almost brutal to lane against. She's also amazing at single target disengage, kinda like Cass except smaller scale, so if she can bait somebody past their minions, easy turn around for free damage and/or kill. Seriously, faced a Vlad at mid, even scores, he's a level above me cause I went to defend our jungle at one point. It's like level 8 to 9 or something. Anyways, I take him down from full health using the omnomnom combo of (human form) e > w > q > r > q > w > q > q > q etc. etc. Escape using E on to a caster minion to avoid Riven who tried to clean up. Human form E as an extra precaution when she decided to continue chasing.

She just might be earning a spot as one of my favorite champs :s and I always thought she was a piece of shit.

Elise hasn't really changed. Normally what I do in lane is spam Q in human form and when the opponent is at about 60% hp I can generally kill them, can turret dive pretty well because it doesn't actually hit you ;P.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
I've watched tonnes of gameplay on youtube and a few friends recommended it. Problem is, I have a macbook pro, so it can't really run it. Do you guys think it's worth buying a windows desktop and getting a desk setup, speakers, dual screen etc?
Not 100% just for this game, but for games in general.
Either way, LoL sounds and looks awesome.

I have a Mac... While it isn't the best gaming laptop, I can run it decently on medium graphics... It's not worth spending close to 1,000 for a free game, and a couple more games
inq.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I am still waiting for proper nick, Toon. Neither of these nicks you gave me are working.

I have a EUW, NA, And PBE accounts I dont think I have a EUN account sorry.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
You are on Nordic, he lives in America. Well he is probably on the NA server that's why you can't find him.

Just because I am american dont mean I don't play other servers. I even have japanese games. And I do not speak or read japanese.
Is he worth 6300 ip?

How is he built?

He is worth it at this moment.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I would say he feels a bit too strong early game, especially as a mid, but he's a bit average as a top lane. His cc is not completely consistent, but he definitely has a good aoe and damage presence.

He's built like most bruisers, triforce is pretty much a must on him. One more damage item, like Bloodthirster for lifesteal, or Last Whisper for better scaling damage, then situation-based tank items. He probably would do amazingly well with a Randuin's, and I found he's not half bad with a Sunfire/Atma followed by a FoN for some pretty durable tanky dps.

But I'm not particularly good with energy-based champs, cause I tend to overspend my energy, so I might not be entirely accurate with it. But he definitely plays similar to Shen, except with more damage with less tankiness.

Also, if you use his ult just right, you have temporary invulnerability when you activate it, so you can use it to avoid some sticky situations if you play it smart.

I would not recomend a tri force. He has no mana, He uses energy, And he has no AP skills. Therefore you basicly wasting gold. Theres bettter bruiser items than that.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I would not recomend a tri force. He has no mana, He uses energy, And he has no AP skills. Therefore you basicly wasting gold. Theres bettter bruiser items than that.

Clearly Manamune is best brusier item on Zed...
I don't even...
Triforce is just a general good item. Sure it would benefit you more if you actually used mana, but you get it for the other utilities it provides. The sheen proc from it is good even if you don't use the mana. Getting more AD from your base AD from a spammable spell like Oracle said is good and easy to take advantage of. Zed's e is like a 4 second cooldown so why not abuse the sheen procs.

Not to mention, the zeal movement speed and phage procs are good too.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم