Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Care to join? Try here!
If you want to join this clan then you must fill out this application, details will be stated below.

Application

Name(Real name):

Age(optional):

Referrals(If any):

Previous clans:

Special skills(Replay making, Art, ect):

Replays(Recommended):

About yourself(Must be atleast 50 words):

Preferred mods:

Example of a Great Application

Name(Real name): Adam Langsford

Age(optional): 16

Referrals(If any): Ownagehuh

Previous clans: UNCE

Special skills(Replay making, Art, ect): I make some pretty decent head textures.

Replays(Not needed): N/A

About yourself(Must be atleast 50 words): Well, lets see I was born in Quebec, Canada. Live there too. I'm a pretty cool guy, active, energetic etc. I'll crack a joke every once in a while that will make you shit your pants. I like girls, cars and money. I dont take crap from losers, and I'll totally diss you if you make a stupid comment like "omg d00d u sux ur juz bl00 beltz ull nevar beet meh!" So yeah, I think I'm badass.

Preferred mods: TK, KB, Aikido

Preferred mods: Wushufixed, Taekkyon, Kickbox

Example of a Bad Application

Name:Pur3vil

Refferals:Well cowboyman wouldn't let be play judo against him, so idf that counts than yes

Previous clans: iPro:P thats alll i can remember
special skill(s): banner making, not amazing but okay

About myself: Hmmm not much to say. I am in 10th grade i play on the varsity basball team fer north oldham high school, im second dan black belt at the moment, im active(OFCOURSE) and i would be willing to join not just to join but to make this clan a bit more sucsessful(no ufence). Also what belt r u? :P anywayz i hope u except

Perferred mod(s): JUDO ONLi

I WAHNT 2 Join

Council
This is a group of people you need a vote from

Illuminaughty - The Great Decider
stupidtaco - The All-Seeing Sage

Last edited by stupidtaco; Feb 20, 2010 at 07:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
New start.
So I have just finished all the changes and made the new official threads so we are up and running now.

Before we finally start posting and making new threads, I would like to go over some things.

First of all is the way you post.

When posting, atleast make your posts 10 words long and use correct grammar and spelling to the best of your ability.

Do not start arguements and such things in these clan boards or it will result in a warning, which can eventually turn out to be a ticket out of here.

Posting with smileys such as or anything like that is discouraged and makes us look bad, so try to use the least smileys as possible.

Second of all is posting in the correct threads -

For example the recruitment thread.
Only post there when somebody ACTUALLY applied and not just to say something like "Good luck with the clan!"

Third of all is going offtopic -

If you go offtopic for example, Stupidtaco is posting in the replay thread and you decide it's a good idea to say "Hey stupidtaco is my head your making for me done yet?"

This will result in a warning and if given enough time, will result in a kick.

Saying OFFTOPIC: ( Instert offtopic words here ) DOES NOT help.

I encourage you ALL to make new threads aslong as they have some meaning, like getting a new game system or opening a new shop, but making a new thread just to say HAI GUISE with random 4chan pictures is not acceptable.

For more rules on posting so you will not get kicked out, please read the rules thread that is stickied.

Good luck guys, I hope we have a nice run!
Last edited by TheElement; Nov 16, 2009 at 11:06 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Juice]Member search
So since we started basically a new clan and only have about 5 members, I think we should start trying to recruit some new people by holding recruiting servers and inviting people ect.

So everyday for a while I will hold a recruitment server for 30 minutes - 1 hour and I encourage every member of this clan or somone of an allied clan to come and join.

The server will be called Juice Recruit and I will be doing a variety of different mods such as wushu, judo, aikido and kickboxing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7:00 PM everyday if I can.

GMT -6

That is in 5 minutes, but I shall open it right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do not know alot about time zones and whatnot, but I know it's at 7:00 PM ( It's 7:14 where I live right now and i'm in the room ) and my GMT is -6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's a yes from me, you have a very organized [DSC] and are very friendly.

Just wait for some others people descision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]