Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Seeing how elise's human form has quite nice burst early game, I usually don't start with doran's in a mid game nor in another lane.

If it's a mid lane with a bit less mana usage, I usually immediately start building a rylai, with her being quite quick with the minion farms (both W abilities), I end up with an early rylai.

If it's another lane, I usually start rod of ages having it not being too expensive and isn't too horrible in terms of damage. Then continue on to the rylai.

After that, it all depends on the game, elise is probably the only champ I don't have a solid build for mostly every game.

Anyway, great trick I learned about elise, which I noticed not a lot of people even noticed it, is while being chased with a low-ish healthed champ (by that I mean it won't be worth trying to engage on him/her), turn into spider form and start your W while running away, your spiderlings being a bit behind you, they will automatically start baiting the hell out of the champ, fast enough to land a kill without them being able to start running away (especially if you got all 5 of em). If not, they will at least have poked the enemy nice enough for your ally to finish him.

I meant start boots, farm to about 1000 gold, b, get two dorans and some more pots/wards, start building to rylais. She definitely benefits from it because she doesn't have the aoe damage or aoe cc that most ap champs will have, so she needs to make up for it somehow. I've had stellar results with rylai's every game I've used it.

I never start a dorans :s and by mid game, I mean 20 minutes in, not playing in mid lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I meant start boots, farm to about 1000 gold, b, get two dorans and some more pots/wards, start building to rylais. She definitely benefits from it because she doesn't have the aoe damage or aoe cc that most ap champs will have, so she needs to make up for it somehow. I've had stellar results with rylai's every game I've used it.

I never start a dorans :s and by mid game, I mean 20 minutes in, not playing in mid lane.

Oh... I get what you meant now :P

By the way, anyone else noticed elise still says her lore even when zed is the main menu screen now?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Oh... I get what you meant now :P

By the way, anyone else noticed elise still says her lore even when zed is the main menu screen now?

You know how Zed has a voice modifier? And wears a mask?

It's Elise in disguise :o
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I am still waiting for proper nick, Toon. Neither of these nicks you gave me are working.

You are on Nordic, he lives in America. Well he is probably on the NA server that's why you can't find him.
He needs a triforce. The cd on his E is too low to not exploit the added damage of Tri. Plus his passive on his W means he doesn't need to build heavy damage to still be useful. Probably would do just fine with either a BT or a LW with the Tri. Then it's just tank tank tank. He functions well as an assassin only in early to mid game. Then he needs to fall back on to ad bruiser.
Played my 2nd game with zed (And his Ryu hayabusa (white) skin ;) )
but yeah, it went well

2nd game with da zed :3

♥ mushu♥