Toribash
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Karma is clearly the best champion in league.
You faggots just don't have the skill to play her.

Excuse me, I actually like karma. Her skills are good for support or mid, though playing her mid will probably benefit your team more because she acts like an orianna late game. More ap = strong ass shield and if you have full CDR the shield lasts almost as long as the cool down so it's just practily a perma shield.

Though you can only play her as a counter pick imo.
Last edited by ed; Nov 13, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Not sure if anyone cares about the word Meta. But if your interested in it for LoL take a look in the spoiler. ;p

Thank Dorotheus from LoL forums for the below info.

What is Meta?

Ahri's burst and mobility makes it difficult for elise to get damage out against her.

Also that is a terrible Elise build.

Got a video of the match?, i'd like to watch it ._.
Last edited by Hippybob; Nov 14, 2012 at 04:49 PM.
I R IRONMAN
So I played a bit of AP Elise, cause I'm somewhat bored with my current choices and Zed is like every other energy based champ for me, a load of trouble getting used to.

Holy fuck she seems actually viable now. I don't know why, but those slight buffs have made her almost brutal to lane against. She's also amazing at single target disengage, kinda like Cass except smaller scale, so if she can bait somebody past their minions, easy turn around for free damage and/or kill. Seriously, faced a Vlad at mid, even scores, he's a level above me cause I went to defend our jungle at one point. It's like level 8 to 9 or something. Anyways, I take him down from full health using the omnomnom combo of (human form) e > w > q > r > q > w > q > q > q etc. etc. Escape using E on to a caster minion to avoid Riven who tried to clean up. Human form E as an extra precaution when she decided to continue chasing.

She just might be earning a spot as one of my favorite champs :s and I always thought she was a piece of shit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Ahri's burst and mobility makes it difficult for elise to get damage out against her.

Also that is a terrible Elise build.

Got a video of the match?, i'd like to watch it ._.

Not just that, elise's human form skills can be disrupted by minions except her Q, whilst ahri's abilities are mostly all not affected by minions :<

And I needed quick health on this one, I don't usually start with rylai in a normal game.
Tried the boots like that for the first time, but figured out that the cooldown reduction on elise is mostly useless with them :/

And oracle, we tried to tell you for like... I don't know.... 10 pages now? Elise is pretty awesome
Last edited by EJM; Nov 14, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Not just that, elise's human form skills can be disrupted by minions except her Q, whilst ahri's abilities are mostly all not affected by minions :<

And I needed quick health on this one, I don't usually start with rylai in a normal game.

You should. 2 dorans to a rylais is a pretty solid mid game core build on her. Her damage is mainly percent based, so I've found you can avoid Rabadons and still be damaging. Rylai's utility and health is much more beneficial to Elise, who suffers from lack of cc in spider form, and subpar health.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You should. 2 dorans to a rylais is a pretty solid mid game core build on her. Her damage is mainly percent based, so I've found you can avoid Rabadons and still be damaging. Rylai's utility and health is much more beneficial to Elise, who suffers from lack of cc in spider form, and subpar health.

Seeing how elise's human form has quite nice burst early game, I usually don't start with doran's in a mid game nor in another lane.

If it's a mid lane with a bit less mana usage, I usually immediately start building a rylai, with her being quite quick with the minion farms (both W abilities), I end up with an early rylai.

If it's another lane, I usually start rod of ages having it not being too expensive and isn't too horrible in terms of damage. Then continue on to the rylai.

After that, it all depends on the game, elise is probably the only champ I don't have a solid build for mostly every game.

Anyway, great trick I learned about elise, which I noticed not a lot of people even noticed it, is while being chased with a low-ish healthed champ (by that I mean it won't be worth trying to engage on him/her), turn into spider form and start your W while running away, your spiderlings being a bit behind you, they will automatically start baiting the hell out of the champ, fast enough to land a kill without them being able to start running away (especially if you got all 5 of em). If not, they will at least have poked the enemy nice enough for your ally to finish him.
Last edited by EJM; Nov 14, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.