Toribash
Without you this clan is hanging from a string. I am really sad to see yah go.
You werent tearing it apart. On the contrary you were pulling it together.
After your leave its broken all our hearts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bullshit, its my fault this clan split up a while back

all i get from you guys is drama
-----
irc if you want me back
Last edited by Avengd7x; Nov 3, 2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Let them be idiots. D3m0nz is the only one with a good reason for leaving out of that lot.
And no, they are not trolling.

They are being fucking idiots. But, if they want to leave over baby issues, then go ahead. Don't ask me to care.

I'm gonna tell the truth.

Cobra, you are an ass since I met you. You've been nothing but a complete dick to me. And not a single sorry. I'm glad you're gone.

D3m0nz, what can I say. Thank you.

Ave, You know how I feel about all of this. I don't want to write it out here. It will fill up many, many, many pages. I've already spoken to you.
I'm dissapointed. That is all. I hope you make the right choice in what to do next.

Ethereal has had it's bumps, but this is a drop. We will make it better. I made a promise to Inferno and Ave. And even if one of them doesn't believe in themself right now. I still do. And I will keep my promise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann
Let them be idiots. D3m0nz is the only one with a good reason for leaving out of that lot.
And no, they are not trolling.

They are being fucking idiots. But, if they want to leave over baby issues, then go ahead. Don't ask me to care.

I'm gonna tell the truth.

Cobra, you are an ass since I met you. You've been nothing but a complete dick to me. And not a single sorry. I'm glad you're gone.

D3m0nz, what can I say. Thank you.

Ave, You know how I feel about all of this. I don't want to write it out here. It will fill up many, many, many pages. I've already spoken to you.
I'm dissapointed. That is all. I hope you make the right choice in what to do next.

I actually agree with Nyann.
I don't see a viable reason for Ave leaving. If he wants to thats fine by me, but I'm sure all of us prefer Cobra out of here.

D3m0nz, I can see why you left. All I can say is thanks. Good luck to you.
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

Only because i once said "Rape" and you started to cry like a little girl? No wonder when i see what you write ingame with others and when i saw the post in the ethereal thread "can you hit me with it?" you talk dirty but hate rape and have an anti aids ground? Grow up please but to be honest i do not share any care for what you say this is just to help you get your head cleaner.

Originally Posted by bbush View Post
I'm sure all of us prefer Cobra out of here.

Reason reason come out.

Anyways i was in only because of Alex so i wont care much about the people not giving a shit bout me.

The clan is great and has some awesome potential with beast members. The best thing i saw in this clan is the love but it kinda got broken in the last time huh? Anyways i know you all hate me but i wish you good luck anyways :v Have a nice day
I know you havent been on toribash in awhile so theres this new rule where no single/clan ally posts or good luck posts in the dsc.
This should be done by pms. Thx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Requesting single ally good friend of A7x

Cheers

I advise reading this; http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...49&postcount=2
it's for your safety.

I don't report it, I make sure they know first.

Best Laugh

Why people so angry these day man :V
-----
In all Cobra is a soild bloke....No need to rip into him just sort you're issues via pm so you don't fill the Dsc Just an idea <3
Last edited by Jewww; Nov 3, 2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Why people so angry these day man :V
-----
In all Cobra is a soild bloke....No need to rip into him just sort you're issues via pm so you don't fill the Dsc Just an idea <3

Jewww, people get mad because of idiot-icy, it happens a lot.

Best Laugh