Toribash
I did nickchange, previously i was called Touretto ^_^.

Just want know everybody here, maybe apply to Inquisition, i dont know, it depends, i Can not see the future.
Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
Previously i was called Touretto.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Still don't know you man.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
oh you're that kid that lied to me about -kau- because he didn't join your brazilian clan, and kept spamming 9/11 to me ingame wow good to know toeureurettooo.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
oh you're that kid that lied to me about -kau- because he didn't join your brazilian clan, and kept spamming 9/11 to me ingame wow good to know toeureurettooo.

Oh You're that kid that keeps fucking inviting me to his clan every fucking god damn time I'm clanless for even a second, wow good to know SmallDog.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Nikos, how much you paid for your avatar and signature ?

A lot i think, avatar and signature animated.

I want change my since date :|
-----

Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
Oh You're that kid that keeps fucking inviting me to his clan every fucking god damn time I'm clanless for even a second, wow good to know SmallDog.

Owned.
Last edited by Perfect; Jan 26, 2017 at 08:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
Nikos, how much you paid for your avatar and signature ?

A lot i think, avatar and signature animated.

I want change my since date :|
-----

Owned.

=~= His current set is actually my forum set he's making for me, and he didn't pay anything for his since he's the one that made it. Also, you probably can't afford his forum art anyways.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •