Toribash
Yeah I know that feel, I also do not have much time for games at the moment due to college/university stuff going on.
How's school for you going btw Ranged?
I don't know it seems like each day I feel less and less motivated to do things in school.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Don't worry. I have the flu quite badly, I can't talk and my day is full of drowsiness, headaches and painful coughing.

I was told by my college if I don't have all the work uploaded and arrive tomorrow to college then they will kick me out.

Keep in mind I have A's and one B.
The stress of a job and college life, having my girlfriend rarely visit.
It's difficult, but nevertheless you should try to motivate yourself in ways that works for you.

The way that works for me is simply asking my self "Why am I doing this?"
Let yourself think about that and ponder about it, the future and what will happen if you don't work now.

It gives motivation, maybe not the nicest kind of motivation, but I'm sure you'll be thankful you scared yourself into having a better future.
I guess I'll have to go ahead and try that, Soul. Thanks

Helpful quote

no worries pal, just remember that when you're feeling shit. You have some pals on here that are going through similar ordeals that don't mind taking a moment to show how we relate

I got my meeting for university cancelled today :') And I won't pass college if I don't complete 3 assignments tonight but I'm at work right now.

#pressure
Glad I joined this clan AND stayed instead of joining the other ones...

Helpful quote

phew you guys are really getting a tought time going on. Get better sould btw!
luckily I got some days off now so I can chill with friends and my family which is a really nice and rare occasion
But nevertheless I should be studying instead of watching 9gag and playing gta online
Well it is hard to stay away from GTA Online you know

Helpful quote

Ikr, especially since it's snowing there for christmas

And with that said: Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you can enjoy it with your loved ones and have some nice and peaceful days!
Merry Christmas hehe
I just witnessed my baby cousin having the "Santa Talk"

Helpful quote