Toribash
Speaking of Christmas.

You guys should send me some gifts. ;)
And, my b-day's coming in less than a week, so, y'know.

Sorry to hear about your internet, Lag, hope they fix it soon.

Hope you get a mic you want, Mj, oh, and belated WELCOME TO ETHR.
D3m0nz, keep your post count to 2012 until next year. Would you call halloween an athiest festival kind of thing? I mean, as far as I know, it's not christian.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Halloween is pagan I believe. Something to do with honoring the dead spirits. So it would make me believe that it's a pagan thing.

It also falls around harvest festivals, so maybe it's something to do with them.

Christmas isn't just Christian you know. It was started as a pagan tradition and goes way back before Jesus was born. The main reason for christmas (or so it is thought) being called christmas and being what it is today is just due to the name Christ(Jesus) and Mass(The ritual of the Mass involves the death of Christ). Where as Pagans use it as a worshipping to the sun god, that the pagan people believed died on the 22nd of December, and was re-born on the 25th, thus celebrations of joy and presents came about.

The things we use at christmas, trees, holly...etc also are that for a reason, they are all to worship different gods, or the same god with different offerings.
The evergreen was used as a simple of life to the gods.
The red holly was used to symbolize menstrual blood of the queen of heaven.
The white berries of mistletoe were believed by pagans to represent droplets of the semen of the sun god. ( the more you know )
Both holly and mistletoe were hung in doorways of temples and homes to invoke powers of fertility in those who stood beneath and kissed, causing the spirits of the god and goddess to enter them.

So there you have it. Christmas is just a big celebration of everyone getting together to have a good time. I love it, brings family and friends together.
I myself am an Atheist and I celebrate it, not for jesus or god. But for the good that it brings all round the world.
Last edited by Nyann; Nov 2, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Lagswitch: Why is that expected? If you're implying that I'm a clan hopper, you are partly true. I am trying to find a clan that I can stay with for a long time. That I can rank up in, and be happy in it. I don't thrive on joining new clans. I actually hate leaving clans. I just want to find a clan that will suit me.
MJ: Good luck on making videos, man. I have been on and off for about 2 years. It's pretty fun when you start getting a minor audience.
Everyone: If we're talking about religious beliefs, then I guess I'll submit mine.
I am not Christian, in my eyes. But I believe atheists are very sad people in general. They have no hope of afterlife. Of course, to each their own.
I believe that there is a higher power somewhere far from our reach that we will never come close to understanding. I do think that there's an afterlife, and it involves either another life similar to your previous, or a fantasy land where everything is right in the world.
But anyway, I celebrate Christmas. As do many non-Christians.
Merry early Christmas everyone :3
Dammit Flamezzzzz you took my 8500th post.

Why are we talking about Christmas? Its not even thanks giving.

Inferno: get your ass back here Cuz I miss you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Toazuku, DAYM! what happened now? you fell off the stairs? or did you get ran over by a car? what am i talking about... if you would be ran over by a car you would have broken ribs, well, mostly the chest area, but i hope you get better <3

Nyann, Well, you've just proven youre a walking encyklopedia, "The more you know" right?

Everyone, i iz eting kuukies
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Toazuku, DAYM! what happened now? you fell off the stairs? or did you get ran over by a car? what am i talking about... if you would be ran over by a car you would have broken ribs, well, mostly the chest area, but i hope you get better <3

Nyann, Well, you've just proven youre a walking encyklopedia, "The more you know" right?

Everyone, i iz eting kuukies

GIMME ONE!!!
also hai Friends and bros who rejected me <3 idiots.. jk.

amph hows it goin?
eh
Th3 we didn't reject you. I don't think anyone even voted lol

If you want you can really apply in the recruitment thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
you said or soemoen said sorry but im afraid you have been rejected.. i remember that very clear also i left sir cause Tynx (leader) is banned for a reason.. thats why Sir sux.. with a suxxy leader
eh