Ranking
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Hybrid Teemo in proving grounds for da win! Shuts down tanks as if they were butter. ;p

By the numbers, hybrid builds are always worse than pure AD or AP on literally every champion in League of Legends.

This topic came up a lot when Kogmaw came out, since he dealt physical and magic damage with his auto attacks. And after people math-crafted and tested it out, it turns out that buying infinity edge/phantom dancer is way fucking better than anything else. Buying madreds bloodrazor is almost always a bad idea. Malady is a joke item for silly builds. Ionic spark is literally retarded.

One of the only on-hit effect weapons that actually is used at all in real builds is Wit's End because of the on-hit combined with increasing MR.

At the college I go to, morons are getting excited all the time about shit like "OH MY GOD, ELISE'S SPIDERLINGS APPLY ON-HIT. BETTER BUILD ON-HIT EFFECTS SO SHE CAN DO SUPER DAMAGE, HOLY SHIT!" Turns out that on-hit actually performs like festering shit on her, and if you're not building her triforce or tanky mage, you're going to be literally worthless to your team.

So yeah, even Kayle does more damage with IE/PD than she does spending any of that money on Guinsoo's Rageblade. Hybrid builds are always a waste of money.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hybrid Teemo in proving grounds for da win! Shuts down tanks as if they were butter. ;p

First hybrid TF and now hybrid teemo?

Facepalm.
inq.

AP Teemo Wrecks in ARAM, health shrooms just 2 stronk.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
quit complaining darius isn't op.

learn to stop sucking.
srs.
Just don't ever. Ever. Ever. EVER. Trade with him. And you win lane. He pushes you farm at tower. Basic laning.
Your jungler should be camping your lane the entire game however.

Rengar annihilates Darius. To me, Darius is easy mode when I choose Rengar.
Musta been quite a dumb jax. ;p

Nah, he was quite good. Building well, farming well too, but he could not land a single stun because of me shumping away in last seconds. Also, wards are fucking op when there is jungler that wants to gank you. Even if dude surprised me, I could get away with ward+shumpo trick.

What is Your gmt? You've send me PM but I don't know when you can be online :-)
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Ionic spark is literally retarded.

Ionic spark was used by TPA for a Shen split-push strat. It has it's uses. Albeit highly situational uses :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ionic spark was used by TPA for a Shen split-push strat. It has it's uses. Albeit highly situational uses :s

The same effect can be achieved using sunfire cape, only you'll get armour instead of attack speed.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg