Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My opinion. Masculine is a word. Some shitty word, some shitty guy, from some shitty place, invented for the lolz... Cuz there wasn't shit to do, or ONLY shit to do.
Originally Posted by loje View Post
lol you dont need to be serious about these questions...you dont have to look it up.... I want you guys oppinions

but I want to

it makes me sound SMRT when I'm really dumb babby :O
Masculine means muscles o/

And about my age: there was one correct answer among your guesses.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Masculine means muscles o/

And about my age: there was one correct answer among your guesses.

Which one was the true one?
Proud member of [Pandora]
LOL. I am michstaa's bro and its all true! Mum did hide it from him. Ill be sure to remind him this time.
BTW: Did you know that he is a ornage belt and he is a complete n00b? Just checking incase he lied. XD.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
hey captain WTH IS UP WITH U!!! I AINT N00B BITCH!!! its true... i AM that guys bro but i REALLY wanna join i cant wait to get tested
Lol. i was just kidding. Your not n00b. You just suck. . But thats only compared to me. Your probably good enough to get into core.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by CaptainLOL View Post
Lol. i was just kidding. Your not n00b. You just suck. . But thats only compared to me. Your probably good enough to get into core.

In actual fact, nobody is good enough to get into this clan. Only those who are allowed to associate themselves with core post in this forum.

Maybe one day you'll be good enough too, CaptainLOL.

Don't worry Michstaa, it's our opinion that counts.
HEy
so u mean i can still be tested? oh and btw i am goin to friends house and may be back at 4 so can we change the time to 4pm? (still on saturday)