Toribash
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
i was looking for an old turn-based pc game where you had groups of units lead by a hero and movements were done by clicking on nodes. if you went to a node occupied by an enemy, battle is resolved automatically and all you could do was watch. i remember it was fantasy-themed. with races like demon, dwarf, elf, etc. can't seem to remember the name of that game. also, its not might and magic.

only what comes to my mind for this is probably the disciples row.
not sure if the 2nd part is meant or the 1st since i only played 2nd and 3rd from it.
take a look at it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Im looking for cool portal like puzzle games.

Im also looking for someone to play portal 2 with me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Im looking for cool portal like puzzle games.

Im also looking for someone to play portal 2 with me.

Not sure which part of portal you want the same but thiiiiis just came out and it's really cool. Push through the tutorial missions though.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
only what comes to my mind for this is probably the disciples row.
not sure if the 2nd part is meant or the 1st since i only played 2nd and 3rd from it.
take a look at it.

played disciples before. not the game i'm looking for. thanks for answering though

not knowing this game's name is killing me XD i've been looking for it in game stores for a couple of years. i think it was named warlords or something but searching for those in google doesn't get me anywhere
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
played disciples before. not the game i'm looking for. thanks for answering though

not knowing this game's name is killing me XD i've been looking for it in game stores for a couple of years. i think it was named warlords or something but searching for those in google doesn't get me anywhere

there is some sort of round based game named warlords tho. but its really really really old

may its that. if not... then i dunno
(its warlords 2)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Not sure which part of portal you want the same but thiiiiis just came out and it's really cool. Push through the tutorial missions though.

I saw that, was not really interested, and Im looking for the sort of funny and realxing part, but still with puzzles?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I need a 3D sword game that makes you feel immortal and the enemies are weak. Basically a game that makes you feel immortal (Not Toribash). Must be compatible with mac and must be free.

Suggestions kgo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Yo, a game like Lost Saga.
Online Multiplayer arena thingy, I know bloodline champions already so yeah

lost saga vids:

Sadly I can't play it anymore because they changed companies and Wemadeusa just allows american players to play the game
-----
edit: links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf3lBk46FIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFWJp0OKE3k

It's a great game but eu people can't play it
Last edited by Chuck; Jun 19, 2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump