Toribash
Originally Posted by jigllykid View Post
Yeah I read the 1st post so I wouldn't say anything like that, Should I say my hobbies now or edit the post?
If you want 2 know my hobbies now here:
I really like playing games so that's really it, xD.

No. You can come back after 3 days with another application.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by jigllykid View Post
Yeah I read the 1st post so I wouldn't say anything like that, Should I say my hobbies now or edit the post?
If you want 2 know my hobbies now here:
I really like playing games so that's really it, xD.

primal raised a good point. the Apps of course let us know you skills on and off the forums but also how you are as a person. so far what you have shown us is that you dont try that hard, which doesn't make you a good fit. Your app doesn't have to be perfect but we need to see that put effort into it.
Ive always wanted to join a clan and i found some good people at this game and i was like "oh hey this clan is easy to join and there really good to" and so they told me the link and now....i really REALLY want to join so i hope i get a good response soon did you know that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest?

Last edited by Ezlol123; May 12, 2016 at 03:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Ezlol123 View Post
Ive always wanted to join a clan and i found some good people at this game and i was like "oh hey this clan is easy to join and there really good to" and so they told me the link and now....i really REALLY want to join so i hope i get a good response soon did you know that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest?

Well.... Well well well.... As you said in your app "This clan is easy to join" but it's easy only if you do the things right.

It's no for me and for every one else I think.

that's not an app that's just saying you want to join.... i agree its a no sorry bud

Dont ever post here again.
Last edited by D3ive; May 12, 2016 at 01:24 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
That "Application" was horrible.

I mean, just the fact that you read the first post then made that piece of shit...how stupid do you think we are!

Never EVER post here again.
Origin For Life
Don't be that rude, he just started, maybe he will become good and make the best app ever you never know.

Give him advice instead of shit on his face, even if he has done a bad app.
I guess that's true :/

Here's some advice, don't make your applications 1 sentence .-.
Last edited by Primal; May 12, 2016 at 02:48 PM. Reason: forgot something
Origin For Life