Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Yes to ancient.

Thank you!
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Nick: My nick is Ancient, but my real name is Erik.
Age: I am eleven years old, in fact i 'aged' in the 15th of june, but don't let my youth fool you, as I can be mature, I promise.
Belt: I am currently a 9th dan black belt, but in 200 games more or less I will be 10th dan black belt.
Forum Activity: I would say that im an eight, or so, but if i will get accepted, I will try to improve that.
Ingame Activity: My ingame activity is 7, but if I get accepted, I will try my very very best to improve that.
Past Clans: My past clans are [e],[crooks],(vibe) and angels of darkness.
Bad History:Oh, well i have had a few infractions for useless posting, which I will not to anymore. Because I have learned my mistakes.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because This has been my dream clan, ever since I started playing this game, I've seen good players from [u]ltimate which have helped me out enormously, so I decided that if you guys have helped me, I'll return the favour.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer everything that I can. I don't know what though, because you guys are all better than me. But I will try my very best to help in any way I can if needed.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. Well, so I come from Latvia, but a year ago I moved to Ireland. I've come back to Latvia for the holidays, until the 29th of august. My GMT here is +2. But my GMT in Ireland is +0. I am very athletic, I love to play soccer and hockey. Also I am learning a little bit about hurling and also floorball. I know about toribash since 2011, but I've never gotten to play it because of family crysis's in 2011-2013 september.

So about my career in toribash
So, I love playing this game. I'm currently learning abit about replay making, because I love to do it, its so fun! I'm also really good at the aikido family, with a rank of 50 in aikido and a rank of 400 in abd. And a global of 1.5k. My best friends in Toribash are as follows. : axelsXD Miracle rcrichman chab haze and many more.

I know that this wansn't a freeform application, but I kinda turned it into a freeform application because i love to do freeform apps.
I'm sorry if you didnt like it, but I hope that you might accept me into this clan. Thats all. ~Ancient
Replays (post as an attachment):

Perfect App, one of the most apps I ever seen, ill be proud if he joins ultimate..

sorry guys for this inactivity :<. imma stay on as much as I can..
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
Perfect App, one of the most apps I ever seen, ill be proud if he joins ultimate..

sorry guys for this inactivity :<. imma stay on as much as I can..

Thank you so much!
<3
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I say yes to ancient. Lot of effort in app which I haven't seen in a while. I'm gonna go ahead and invite I dont think anyone will object to that.
Nick: abxy (irl: Gage)
Belt: Black, (1,012 QI)
Forum Activity: 69/10
Ingame Activity: 6/10
Past Clans:
Bad History:
Some of my old accounts weren't good people but I forgive them so you should too
Why do you want to join?: Because Ultimate is MLG 2k15
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Swag and awfulness at any mod ending in 'ushu'
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. I talk a lot. A loooooooot. The Toribash forums are my home. And of course the Dairy Queen I wish I didn't work at... (Although I feel I could actually live at my job because like, I could just take showers in the sink and eat product... My boss didn't like that idea...) Anyway, yeah I've been playing this game since '011 so I guess you could say I'm pretty mlg
Replays (post as an attachment): /dl /lp abxy for maximum enjoyment
Attached Files
!abxy dairy queen.rpl (227.4 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Aren't you tacticaled and didn't I invite you in the past, you joined, and quit?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I am actually not tacti <3

Like legitimately I'm looking for a really forum active clan to chill with
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]