Toribash
Carrots are great
you can even eat them!
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Carrots are solid, they say it improves your eye sight... well at least prolongs your blindness Anyways I didn't always like carrots. I don't usually eat carrots, but when I do I eat harvested one. Stay hungry my friends.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I hate carrots. They taste like shit to me.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I don't eat raw carrots, why should I? But if I encounter them, then sure, I can eat some. Fresh carrot juice is gross, though.
Also,
Originally Posted by sid View Post
memes are considered spam, which I don't particularly welcome in the forums. Don't start a thread about memes again.

I told you guys to stop your shit with the memes. You even opened up a thread about them. I am disappointed.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
I don't eat raw carrots, why should I? But if I encounter them, then sure, I can eat some. Fresh carrot juice is gross, though.
Also,

I told you guys to stop your shit with the memes. You even opened up a thread about them. I am disappointed.

You boastful dick. You also have a co-leader. Don't blame this on us you could of easly stopped it before it began if I remember correctly you said
"I'll allow it"? so you have no one to blame but yourself. yes I can be a dick when needed.
Wow.
I probably sounded too serious when I said I was disappointed.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
You also have a co-leader.

Didn't understand that part. Do you mean I should have told this to a co-leader, and let him fix it? If so, then no. I am a board moderator, I am responsible for this crap.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Wow.
I probably sounded too serious when I said I was disappointed.

Didn't understand that part. Do you mean I should have told this to a co-leader, and let him fix it? If so, then no. I am a board moderator, I am responsible for this crap.

I ment to say co-worker in the same feild XD sorry for the confusion. My bad.
Also,

It was a pretty bad idea.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
It was a pretty bad idea.

Agreed, lets not do anything stupid like that again.
Now, back to.. carrots?