Toribash
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Do you really have something similar to that landscape in your country, the place where you live?

Something close to that, yes surely.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Bojan do you have a website where I can see your portfolio? You have some great stuff

I have a DA page that I don't update that much often...
-----
And here is some William practicing wushu on the mountain peek close to our dojo. :>

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Sep 5, 2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do you have any more landscape paintings? Montenegro is one of the most picturesque countries I've ever visited
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I do not paint that much. To be honest, almost a year have passed that I haven't drew anything. I thought I forgot to do it, and there was a period of time when I couldn't draw a simple sketch or a straight line. Was going through really bad depression and just didn't have a motivation to do a god-damn thing. Hand wasn't listening to me anymore.

So, when I pick up a thing again I was amazed how nothing has changed. I guess, if you have a talent you can't lose it like that, it is always with you. Too bad I never upgraded my skill. If I have gone to an art school I would probably be a recognized name in those circles. But, I haven't, and now its late to do it, so... Fuck it.
Imo u have skill, no doubt about that. Just upgrade time invested and content and its gonna be wow. More wow then it already is.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Imo, being able to draw like you do right now without going to art school is amazing. Wish i had such talent
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Going through my old stuff i found something I have made for an event that never saw the light of day sadly... Here is the art:

-----
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Sep 16, 2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump