Toribash
Just making sure they don't reconsider their re-application or ever posting here for that matter.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Bitch, please.

Get out.
(Not so rude now, huh? I said please)
always ~
Even if people become active again, inactivity will soon come. And the cycle repeats. Until it stops... Eventually.
always ~
I think that not only should people read the instructions but they should you them to there advantage, so without further ado... my application.

Toribash Related:
Of course my name on toribash is PurpleAce. I have been playing since 2011 on my other account: Temp0. I normally just play only MP but recently i discovered my new crave of making SP replays. Now at 5th Dan I understand most concepts of how the toribash game works and functions. I have been taken in by many clans yet all have them have fallen into inactivity. Some of these clans condense of Grim Reapers, Piratez and Zero... also i lead ICOF for a year or so. I also am like a brain in the forums. I make art usally so i can navigate threw the forum with ease and can/will post frequently.

IRL Shit:
My name is Jack Sewell and I am 14 years old with a birthday by March 24 1998. I was born and raised in massachusetts where i still live today. I live in a town, a good sum south of boston. Even though i have a GF and friends and that good stuff i found the toribashians to be much for fun to talk to. I was born with some genetic defects such as i had 7 thumbs as a kid and my intestines were misplaced and other good stuff. I didnt tell anyone until about 5th grade. I like to tell my story just to lay down the facts so its not a surprize later. I felt like playing TB would add on to the chance of me meeting less people but no. I grew to know alot more people and then some. I felt like I had something else in life other than just bad storys about how i was sick as a kid.

If you have and questions, hit me up on skype:
OnDatPurp

Thanks,
~Jack
Attached Files
#Purp ~ Pop Lock & Drop.rpl (182.1 KB, 13 views)
realistic flip.rpl (33.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Ocean; Nov 26, 2013 at 02:02 AM.
activity and replay quality doesn't really seem to matter here from what I've gathered.
I also used to have/have a medical condition. originally I was going to be part of triplets
but I ended up absorbing them and now I have multiple consciences stuck in my head.

why are you applying to atlantic though? not trying to be standoffish but I'm just wondering
what made you choose us over somewhere else.

also apparently toejumps aren't realistic but don't worry I toejump too its okay.
wow that
sucked