Toribash
awsome replay..i loved expecially from frame 770 how you turned moving the left arm so smoothly
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
You was walking too stiff ... jump was pretty good but not really perfect, you could land it better cause the landing was a little bad ... also i would preffer hit to the chest
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
instead of kicking his ass ... make something to kick his chest ... and more dms
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
here is something im using for comp, not quite done yet but i need you to tell me, does the glute hit the head? i chuck it way up and its so damn close i need you guys to tell.
Attached Files
HOTLAVA18.rpl (168.8 KB, 10 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Heya drop, i checked it ( nice replay btw )

But I think you might have to tune the throw angle a very tiny bit.
It is just to be sure though, because at one point there is like 1 pixel
space between the head and glute, if you hit it so it will deflect you
wont leave any doubt. Which is necassery in a comp I think.

You could allways watch yur replay with the freecam by pressing 2.
zoom all the way up there. Sorry if that was allready obvious to you .

Hope it helped some.

edit: Very nice replay Ferr, I loved the punch 1120 frame the most, pretty nice chasing
after him as well, his spinny kick looked amazing you both made the impacts look really nice.
Very cool to watch.
Last edited by Squiziph; May 31, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
The opener is a bit random. In the default gravity you shouldn't start from so far away, try something closer.

Also rework the part to the upper torso, to grab it and then go for the kick.
squiz, thanks man ( i knew about free-cam just wanted to see if you'd notice it or not) but okay, im working on the hit now.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...