Toribash
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Actually, I already know I am going to get rejected.

I am sorry secret. I made a stupid mistake and now I am paying for it.

teague was right you are a crying baby.

i say NO this time.

I dont think that someone who changes his mind this fast can be a part of us.
I mean you joined yesterday, then you quit today just cause of a silly argument.
Then 1 minute later you reapply.

Who knows that even if we did accept you, you wont just say "sorry I just remembered what happened with thesecret so I have to quit".

No.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: morten909
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Mods:
aikido
Clan History: Venom Bot
Who recruited you: aikidoKP told me to reapply
Reason For applying: i am reapplying
Do you have skype?: yes
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) yes
Last edited by morten909; May 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
@#w#@ You are my one and only babe
He's re-applying because his internet broke (why he was inactive)
you should state this in your application so it doesn't look like you're just randomly re-applying.
anyways i say yes
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
Me being dumb rage quit without thinking about what I was doing.

]Name: Apollo
Apollo was the son of the supreme Greek god Zeus and Leto, a nymph.

Zeus's wife Hera was outraged and convinced the earth to refuse to allow

Leto to give birth anywhere on its surface. But the island of Delos allowed

Leto to take refuge there and give birth to Apollo and his twin sister, Artemis,

goddess of the hunt and wild things. The goddess Themis assisted in raising

him by feeding him ambrosia, the sacred nectar of the gods

Belt: I am a master belt, but do to the rollback my account got erased.

I had it re-registered for me by slipanc.

Mods: Aikido and wushu

Clan history: I applied for Fr3style a week ago because I flamed about jire and how be was part of the clan c3 I dislike c3 cause every server they are in they always seem to be flaming and insulting someone.

Who recruited you: I have to re-apply because of some happenings in-game and in forum.

I had rage quit for details shown in a thread.

Reason For applying again: I love this clan too much just to let it go away from me this easy. When I quit I didn't know what I was thinking which is why I am re-applying. I am applying with the best possible application I can put out so that maybe you guys an give me another chance.

Do you have skype?: no

Other: A few months ago I was told I had EaD and slight ocd.

On my old application I did not tell you guys this cause It did not show as a problem to me at the time.

2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style)

"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": (yes)

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes)

You gotta be joking. You REALLY gotta be joking. If you truly "love the clan" so much, then you wouldn't have ragequitted over something having to do with behaviour. If you didn't know what you were thinking when you pressed the tiny leave clan button on the bottom of the page, then you really don't deserve to come back, in my opinion.

Actually, I already know I am going to get rejected.

I am sorry secret. I made a stupid mistake and now I am paying for it.

It's things like this that really erk me. Teague was right when he said those things. Note: I'm not an easy person to anger, but it's stuff like this that put me over the edge. Next clan you join, please don't rage quit like you did to us. I don't mean to sound..mean, but it's the truth. I hate having to do this too.

It's a no from me. Sorry. Don't mean to sound like a troll, but really?
-----
Excuse teh double post,

Morten I say yes, because for one, your internet was out of commission. I do believe, though, that you still have to post replays when you re-apply, regardless. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Last edited by Shift; May 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I think I'm gonna give morten another chance but if I remember correctly you weren't active even before you didn't have the internet.

I mean it said that you last logged in 4 days ago, before those for days you didn't post except, what maybe, 3 times? And I know this is true cause I used to see you alot ingame and posting in the forum threads except the clan's threads.

I'm gonna wait do the replays but I think I'm gonna give you a second chance as long as you stay active (actualy I mean "become" active).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

APP
Name: link8

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

Mods: Aikido Aikidobigdojo Twinswords Tk Kickboxing Lenshu Ninjutsu.

Clan History: DaF Knotz Wicked warriorsdevil KiLa empire WOA poison fearless Extreme Toast.

Who recruited you: Well, I asked wolfice what clan should I apply for and he told me I Might get in secret, he also told me that it is a good clan so. Yea wolfice.

Reason For applying: Wolfice told me how much of a great clan it was and some of my friends are in here .

Do you have skype?: No

Other: Well Reason for leaving the clans: Knotz died. Warriorsdevil died. KiLa was to inactive, I tried to increases it's activity but it didn't work. WOA had to much spam. Poison died after mike227 got banned. Fearless died from having to many trollers and to many dislikes. Empire died. Extreme died from the hack. Toast didn't like it so I quit. I left DaF because I had somethings to do that DaF would not agree on. Wicked I didn't feel I was right in it.

2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style) Ehhh..My computer got a virus, but I will try to find some old one's....
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=267831 There.
"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": Yes (yes/no)

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": Yes (yes/no)
Last edited by link8; May 18, 2011 at 10:05 PM.