Ranking
To The Members Of [Parrot],

I am submitting an application to your clan for a number of reasons, one of which is that I have always found that Parrot is a nice and friendly clan besides some of the members which have ulterior motives *cough* Moop *cough*. We all know the truth about Hattersin but you chose to follow him. I know of these motives, some say I may be a security threat, others say i am a prophet sent by the all mighty Cheshyre. Most people don't get the chance to hear the story I am about to tell you. So please sit and listen while i take you though an emotional journey though my soul.

It all started back in 2012, a friend told me about a game called toribash, i never thought it would have been something which i would actually enjoy. But surprisingly i enjoyed the game so much that i spent nearly every waking hour of my life playing this game. I never really knew what i wanted to do in toribash, for the first few weeks i spent my time mainly in single player as i thought it would have been a good learning opportunity, when i finally transitioned into the multiplayer aspect of the game i realized i was totally outclassed by a large portion of the community. This is when i met people such as Templar, Kratos and Demini. All three of them had helped me developed skills in different area's. They all had been really talented in my currently most loved mod AikidoBigDojo, they still are in fact. Kratos especially had been able to help me with the whole forum and clan side of toribash, he was one of the first people to take me under his wing. Enough of the Beginning of my puny existence you are most likely more intrigued about the dirt i know about Moop.

It all started a few weeks ago, Hattersin gave me strict orders to create him a lua script which can let him do the unspeakable while he isn't even at his computer ( Whenever he can actually get off him computer that is). As of today that script is done and i am finally out of his terrifying grasp. Now i only have one single job that is to make SmallBowl the lord and savior fully understand that Super Princess Peach is ultimately more hardcore than any of the Dark Souls Games.

--------------------

Okay i have had my fun, now lets proceed to the actual application.

I am a 11 year old amateur web developer, who develops lua scripts for this fabulous game in his spare time. I have been playing this game for a while now and have been around members of Obey every so often, who i actually really enjoy their company so i thought its about time i actually do a half decent application.

I havent really played toribash as actively as i wanted to, Honestly the only reason i think i came back was the fact Tim wanted me to make him the script. Which is done now, but i really enjoyed doing it so i feel i just want to die in a clan filled with some of my old friends. When i was really playing toribash i was pretty good at the aikido variants, Greykido being my most favorite. The OP states that you should supply replays, however haven't actually played toribash whilst on this computer so i do not have any replays, if you decide that its something that you would like to see im sure i would be able to play a few games for the sake of science.

I feel that little paragraph about my toribash stuff should suffice. Now onto the most important thing a declaration of love aimed at Moop.
RAINBOW
I feel like I've seen this application somewhere before...
Last edited by Moop; Jan 14, 2016 at 11:09 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Eh, you could do a better job
I can write you a script that replaces every Hattersin with Moop and every Cheshyre with Small bowl if you want.
Or to whatever else you state, so you can apply other places too
golf
when I was 11 I played on my game boy, learned to make balloon animals and traded Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
I was too busy partying and bangin broads when I was 11
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The OP states that you should supply replays

hahahaha oh man you didnt even bother to read the op before copy pasting that app
8===D
Application i guess
Dear,[Parrot]
This My friends is a application And i hope you accept me
So my Basic information is I'm 20 years old Born 1995 5th september
I found toribash back in 2011 i downloaded it and played it it was keen to give up.
until i saw the amazing things you could do for example Tricking,Impact and sparring
so i quickly went back i kept practicing online and freeplay and since then I'm here
I'm way better than before.

Why i want to join Parrot
Well parrot Is a cool clan and also i used to have a pet parrot called Neo
But he 5 months ago but from keeping em to be sad i got a dog called sparky well enough that Other reasons are Cause i know i would fit in fine with everyone And Moop :) that guy

How useful i can be
Well i can be useful at times unless I'm busy If you need help I'm the person you should call not that you shouldn't call anyone else just saying no one around just remember I'm there :) my ears are all yours

Other Games i enjoy!
Well if you didn't know The Best Fps game in the world is CSGO(Counter Strike : Global Offensive
If you start a debate with me i will destroy you completely so no competition there
I also play terraria,black ops 3, black ops 2 ,Team fortress 2, Fallout 4,Rocket League,Garry's mod And finally Grand theft auto 5 my steam name is Mastabaka3
So go add me now
Attached Files
Spar Not finished.rpl (417.4 KB, 2 views)
It was a replay.rpl (40.9 KB, 2 views)
Attack from the bottom.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)